3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Do you expect this part of the GTA? (Grand Theft Auto 6)

Do you have this part?
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valyushka4 14.02.22

AlexanderYA
waiting! but first of all, we are waiting for breakthrough progress! I remember when San Andreas appeared, my brother and I were shocked by the jump compared to Wai City! I want to experience something similar

T
The_Igromator 14.02.22

Now no one is waiting for anything... But when the trailer is shown, the opinion of many will change in the opposite direction)) The arrival of a new part of GTA is always an event and always a holiday for everyone. Because it is the GTA series of games that sets the bar for quality in video games that others cannot afford. At least every release of a new part of Rockstar surprised the whole world and made them plunge into this world with their heads.
We are waiting of course)) You'll see... Rockstar Games will once again inflame the entire global gaming industry and make everyone squeal with delight))

E
Evgeboss top4ik 20.02.22

Of course yes

E
Evgeboss top4ik 20.02.22

What do you think gta 6 can be like in graphics for example in matrix awakens or forza horizon 5? Or is it not possible for gta 6? Yes, the graphics in rdr 2 are cool, but you still want cooler! I also really hope that the trailer of the game will be released this month as it was with gta 6!

D
DeYt 25.02.22

I'm waiting (if I can wait at all)

p
playgroundman94 25.02.22

Waiting for of course GTA 6 And EVERYTHING, too, I know!!!
The main thing is that the new part does not turn into GTA 6 RP .. Do you agree with me?

l
lefka228 11.04.22

most likely it will be released in 2023-2024 and the operatives will be eating for 3 years already

3Lexas 11.04.22

In 5 the plot was not interesting at all. In the game world of classes for 1-2 hours, then boredom. In the network, they don’t even let you start playing normally, stupid ueb * nskoe training, which was impossible to miss. Well, the network game itself is an amateur. There is no reason to wait for the continuation

e
ermakcit 04.05.22

!