3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaginski 20.12.19 08:31 pm

As you ending the game? [spoilers] (Mortal Kombat X)

IMHO: the Last fight is quite lame. Reinforced shanks looks like a simple enemy from any Council. And she thought that Cassie alone will fill a God that was stronger than all the gods, and generally any second will destroy anything and everything just because she's got powers of his Bati - is absurd. Somehow not the same. In MK9 the last battle was much more epic. But at the same time the scene after the final battle with Raiden and zombie Liu Kang and zombie Kitanai amazing. Plus gives a lot of guesswork about what will be the new MK.
Your opinions, Komrad?
81 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaginski 20.12.19

Sergei Borzykin
no, not yet published. I just know the ending

s
spect0r89 20.12.19

On the PS4 and Kabahatim have long DIN people, because many stores started selling the console versions even numbers 7th

V
Viktor Bykov 20.12.19

Gaginski
Just as I understood the green shadow of johnny cage counter magic Shinoka, so not very absurd. Plus his ending in mk9 it is said the strength of Pacific monks who trained warriors for the gods. So it is not very absurd this idea is.

L
LarsJunFan 20.12.19

I do not care of course guess. But I wonder one thing. What will be the story of Dark Raiden?

G
Gaginski 20.12.19

Victor Bykov
In mk9 endings mean only if he won the tournament. So trudnym it's something not considered. There's the same Emek or Noob in General have become masters instead of Shao.And if you remember that there are these monks strengthened its ability same. Plus even if it didn't objasneni why this thing is able to defeat God.
LarsJunFan
the mkx is not out yet and we are already looking forward to the sequel, lol)

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

Gaginski
Not so absurd looks Corrupted Shinnok. Yes, and he blows quite strong from Shao Kahn from the last game is not too different. And his death was pretty Epic

A
Alnur 20.12.19

LarsJunFan
Raiden hadn't died,will have to wait.

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

Gaginski
Despite his frivolous behavior, johnny cage is a strong and agile warrior, trained in various fighting styles. The legacy of his ancestors - race supervoinov, created for the gods, allows the cage to be stronger and faster than ordinary people. Years of training with the best masters of the Earth have allowed to master multiple fighting styles. But in his films, cage uses only the most effective methods and the bumps that will look good on the screen. In addition to the skilled proficiency in martial arts cage also has superhuman abilities. It may for a short time to accelerate to super speed and letting go of his energy balls. During such accelerations after hitting johnny stays green shadow. If desired, the cage may further increase and become even faster and stronger. In such moments after it strikes remains red shadow.
source: http://ru.mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%9A%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%B4%D0%B6

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

LarsJunFan
The dark Ryder, I don't get it

A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denis Shutin
In orig.chronology Raiden fought with Deadly Alliance and lost,then attacked the Deadly Alliance Onaga,Raiden, along with the Deadly Alliance tried to stop Onaga but to no avail.Realizing that Onaga's invincible Raiden released his energy, and blew everyone including myself,except for Unagi and reborn evil.
Look at YouTube:Mortal Kombat Deception - Intro
P. S:Deadly Alliance-the Alliance between Quan Chi and Shang Tsung

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
Thank you, I know

G
Gaginski 20.12.19

ALNOR
absorbing power Shinnaka he became something in the spirit of dark Raiden.
Denis Shutin
Surprisingly, the added word about it. However, it does say that he is stronger than ordinary people, and even we can assume that how he was trained helped him to slay the God (given that he still had someone to fight, and he is the motivation to save becomes stronger). And still it not make more logical the fact that Cassie just like that tears up the ass God who just got more power than all the gods combined, and which can stupidly destroy the earth. Considering the fact that before the fight with Sinocom it is a lot to lose in battle. Just as it is not epic it is.

S
Sonic268 20.12.19

in MK the story is unimportant,so it doesn't worry me at all)

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

Sonic268
Disagree, mortal Kombat 9 is famous for the plot.

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

Gaginski
What are you obsessed with Cassandra, she's a strong girl and can take care of himself. Although I'm with you may agree, slightly do not believe that she can win Shinoka. But with the striker in the last part, who has no abilities, was also defeated Shao Kahn.

A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denis Shutin
Cassie is not a striker,she's a lot stronger and maybe with his Suicide squad ))) will be able to destroy reborn Shinnok

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
Here and I about the same.

D
Denis Sigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
Suicide?!!? )))

A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denis Shutin
A phrase from DC Comics took

D
DEATHSTROKE096 20.12.19

Gaginski
The ending is at the expense of the Tavern just like in the PSone mortal kombat mythology sub zero