3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaginski 20.12.19 08:31 pm

As you ending the game? [spoilers] (Mortal Kombat X)

IMHO: the Last fight is quite lame. Reinforced shanks looks like a simple enemy from any Council. And she thought that Cassie alone will fill a God that was stronger than all the gods, and generally any second will destroy anything and everything just because she's got powers of his Bati - is absurd. Somehow not the same. In MK9 the last battle was much more epic. But at the same time the scene after the final battle with Raiden and zombie Liu Kang and zombie Kitanai amazing. Plus gives a lot of guesswork about what will be the new MK.
Your opinions, Komrad?
81 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denisignatov
The end of the match Sony,maybe JAX died from wounds of Herron (he is also a mercenary)
19 ending:Shinnok called a Single Entity(previously there were only Old.gods and es .E.With absorbed the powers of Old.the gods and the Gods started a war with E. C, and destroyed.The remains of E. C have become the kingdoms (the Earthly Kingdom , been edenia., the outside world,Seydo(Realm of Order), Preispodnej and the Realm of Chaos

D
DenisSigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
Clear. And where are you about this EU read??? I want to know more.

A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denisignatov
http://ru.mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Единая_Сущность

D
DenisSigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
Thank You :D

A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denisignatov

Denis,I have proof that Noob Saibot is alive !

A
Alnur 20.12.19

A reference to the ending of johnny's from MK 9

D
DenisSigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
this is not proof but just a picture

A
Alnur 20.12.19

Denisignatov
But then what is the point to add it in the game if Noob Saibot (presumably)dead ?

D
DenisSigutin 20.12.19

ALNOR
In finishing faction kill is the bomb Siraks and Cyber Sub-zero, teleport Nuba, etc. But that does not mean that they are alive.

D
DenisSigutin 20.12.19

wassups
I agree. To strangle with their own intestines, it's cool.

A
Alnur 20.12.19

wassups
Superdupermajority

R
RedBlack23 20.12.19

Good afternoon everyone! Explain to me a fool, maybe I missed something? As far as I remember MK 9 ends with the defeat of Shao Kahn, which in the end turns out to be a cunning plan Quan Chi and Shinnok. This is all understandable. As far as I remember in the final movie Shinnok still trapped in his prison, and in MK X he's already loose in the world. When he managed to get free? Well, it's okay. He's like an elder God, albeit fallen. Why he freely gives kicked johnny cage? And why johnny surprised his green glow when it uses it every fight? O_o Well, okay. Figured out Sinocom. Explain to me, in what span of time freed from Quan Chi, JAX, Scorpion and Sub zero, because it is not clear. Like 20 years later, but then they released show 5 years ago. And the new Grand master Sub zero, it's the elder Sub zero and younger? If younger so he kind of cyborg, if a senior so he killed long ago and his word Quan Chi was not resurrected. In General I do not understand all this removal of the brain. In MK 9 it was pretty clear and understandable, and each piece went to its circuits, it was twisted just perfect, not undermine, immediately one after the other neponyatka. In the late tips how Cassie won ultra Shinnok when that even Raiden couldn't do...

D
Danil Zaharchuk 20.12.19

RedBlack23
Mortal wikia read. Carefully read.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.19

RedBlack23
About Saba, a Junior, read the comic, it explains how he became a man, in this he was helped by Quan Chi, as Shinnok out of the amulet, I think, will also be shown in the comic.

R
RedBlack23 20.12.19

Pavel0198
Oh, right, he's got a scar, then Jr.)
Here in MK 9 does not have to search the comics to understand who's who and who's where and what. That fashion has gone so? Surely all is not in the game show? =(

s
snayper2013 20.12.19

In short, johnny belongs to a race of superhumans, so this green power that's the power of the ancients, its true manifestation, and those balls that let johnny, only a small part of the force, so she was so surprised about Saba, a Junior, why is he not a robot? Quan Chi in the 9th took part of the heroes under your control, there is seen among them Cyber-Saba, but in the comic showed how Quan destroyed the cyborg, and the remaining
elements of blood and guts created bodily form Saba, which you can see in the first Chapter of MKX, at the time when Sub, JAX was a zombie and was released from the power of Quan Chi, it was 20 years before the present events in the game, that is like johnny and Sonya blade were not yet married. Then show time 20 years later, there are already Sub-zero, master of the bearded was, and the Scorpion master, the bearded and all the people afford kids, Cassie all of the game complained about myself and my destiny, she's neither fish nor fowl, no green energy of the Pope and the steep nature of the mother, and at the beginning of the story fashion, when johnny gave Dula Puppy, Dzhonnik asked Raiden, Wow, th for green energy? What Raiden told him the story of a great nation, to which John belongs, and indirectly told that this energy is included in moments when suffering with someone you love, in our case, the sufferer was Sonia, and at the end of the story fashion johnny was tortured Divora and Cassie esesno saw the suffering of someone she loved and also turned green again and pulled the Puppy, such a pattern of stupid movies.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.19

RedBlack23
Well, I think in the comic is also quite interesting, it's a pity though that so rarely go.

i
ilay01 20.12.19

hi. my opinion is that with the ending of di,thieves and reptile disappoint too much. Dee,the thief gave birth to larvae and feed them shinnok and reptile found kakieto funky eggs (it would be more logical if he camelinas mate). but the ending milína I liked it. that milina died (from the deadly kiss) and the soul moved to a different Melina. in short, I think Melina will be the end of MK. (IMHO)

D
Dark Kahn 20.12.19

Why the comics stopped on the landing to the island?

t
titan kvest 20.12.19

Gaginski
I can't understand how Cassie could defeat God?a complete lack of common sense.