3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 21.12.19 07:18 am

Disappointed in the multiplayer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Original ETS2 very much. Bought a license already, and anticipating how other players will haul cargo...
Played 2 hours, set multiplayer set it up and go.
At first all is well, kind of the same game, but there were other players. This caused interest. It was nice to feel that you are not alone, the feeling of a living world, not some bots. Go and greet the counter people.
But then it kept getting duller and duller. On the road very few people, all at the bases and cities. There is no traffic at all. Driving on a deserted road right stupid, no sense of at least some of the living world, where everything is boiling and you need to follow the road. Very rare counter players like tumbleweed.
Then I was faced with a constantly twitching / teleport other players. If by some miracle you one way together to go. Not only is this much knock out dive, and need a big distance to go, that would accidentally collided.
Well, the last point of steel curves save. By the way, the answer to all found, but this is not getting any nicer. First overdue loads for thousands of hours, and then the overdue loan for the car, and after all loading at the place of accident, and save. Accidentally turned over and everything. Loaded upside down, although rotation was preserved.
As I understand it, all the delay due to the difference in time between the multiplayer and singleplayer modes. And in multiplayer, the time does not stop. If you took the order, it must necessarily bring, or the delay that generally never comfortable.
And the thing download-the last point being in the same position, and keep, this I understand, especially External orders World of Tracks. Well. If single you can live with, here in multiplayer is simply unacceptable! Due to various bugs, teleports, inadequate players, you and your cargo at any time with ease to ruin, and from the restart it was no use! The order is ruined, the car killed.
In the end, all of this together completely disappointed and discourage the desire to play multiplayer.
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
BS.STARS 21.12.19

for a long time in multiplayer is not rolled as all too embarrassing for it is better alone with traffic bots than there with more glitches, etc. etc neadekvatno shoals

V
Vitaliy Pnk 21.12.19

BS.STARS
Yes I can't agree. but with my friends bangs 5-8 it nor you can ride .

V
Vitaliy Pnk 21.12.19

and about people who are in the cities on a standard map I agree I agree it's nonsense. question why the need for DLS of the card when there's no one. for example France. Italy. Poland. Baltika which is new and the people there now are very few. why do people buy a DLS card when there does not roll

M
ManticoreX 21.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
I'm in MP and doing Events and so rolled everything back to normal,Yes there is a standard for any MP lag players,plus people are not all the same,some go strictly by the rules,others on the contrary love to break this idyll and cut,and then hit. But what do you expect from MP? that people will move traffic as bots? then he and the multiplayer to feel not monotonous bots and real madhouse on the road. I advise you to see the collections in YouTube with accidents in the real world,there are such idiots like there are in MP, so almost fullreal:D at the expense of a deserted road,not everyone has DLS with maps and so most of the rolls in Germany and there below was a deserted road? at least on the 2nd server never seen:)

M
ManticoreX 21.12.19

Vitaly PNK
Buy all the players in the store DLS and will you both happiness:D you are strange people after all.

R
Ringer_M 21.12.19

Personally I've been playing for a long time in the cartoon and if hanging is the only occasionally. But stupid students enraged that fly under 200 and hit all in a row and then normal player cars to fix and so on. Would do on the server such as constraints, at least in age.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 21.12.19

BS.STARS
In in, I about the same.

v
vaxa125 21.12.19

This is the game that would separate people on the loot that's all developers that only exists in your head

L
LoKKi_SKY 21.12.19

On the one hand like the author and true things to say. But on the other hand, my experience in Eureka says the opposite! Food I for example 3 thousand, carry the load, and at least once, lonely road I found you! There are certainly areas where fewer people, but on the 2th server, where 4 thousand players bored and never empty! Well, I can certainly so comes!

-
- MVP - 21.12.19

vaxa125
what? at SKS or the developers of the cartoon ?

m
mclarens67 21.12.19

LoKKi_SKYсогласен. 2nd serv, it is the carbon in some places is because it is inadequate)

V
Vitaliy Pnk 21.12.19

ManticoreX
and where does buy? you're talking about? people have a DLS and one hell all rolled in Standart.

t
tigerstyll 21.12.19

And what is this multiplayer? Never played and not going to. Love single.

-
- MVP - 21.12.19

boxitem
although I'm always right)
CDA rolls but there is one thing. man is never right, everything else is illusion

l
lehans 21.12.19

Vitaly PNK
And how do you imagine it?If people bought for example the Baltic that he will be immediately.There get still need and orders are not always only in the new DLC.

M
ManticoreX 21.12.19

Vitaly PNK
we all have are you sure about this?)) well lad let's assume the situation that all bought the DLS.. as I'll be in Italy, say, in St. Petersburg at the same time?can you tell?)) not everyone likes the Baltic sea,I have all the DLS,but I ride mainly in the Baltic and Scandinavia. Sometimes I remember about Italy. In France almost do not ride,they bought the garages and that was the end,and the other players who where there and ride like. And the people were everywhere,again all players need to get the DLS that they lack and to increase the server by about 30,000 people,but I'm afraid after a while the effect of newness leave and all will roll there where more like it. as was the case with the Baltic sea on the border the traffic was terrible and it seemed in Germany, not one was left,but the novelty is gone and everything fell into place.

p.s
The spoiler I have friends in Trims with a standard map from ETS is.. and I know a lot of the same players, not everyone wants to buy DLS,some more in Armu plays,someone in the Elite,someone else in something and all games DLS to buy expensive.

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

There is a problem, is kind of empty, if the server is empty. A single other problem, there full of all, regardless of time of day and route. Yes, and bots are just shamelessly blunt. Live players at least to drive by the rules trying. )
In General, there is not, and there is not that.. but there is no alternative. )

F
Frezerrr-1987 21.12.19

Yes, in the cartoon have long 3/4 were only shkololo who need to drive a truck 200 km per hour and all well the streamers there are different.

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

Frezerrr-1987 wrote:
There of 2,400 people at a red stop 5%,
You March on Euro2 play with the same, because there is no speed limits, AGAS? )
Frezerrr-1987 wrote:
Single if you're going by the rules then almost none when neither gets into an accident.
You made up for yourself? ))

Y
Yury33 21.12.19

I only bought for multiplayer,and it was HS.