3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 21.12.19 07:18 am

Disappointed in the multiplayer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Original ETS2 very much. Bought a license already, and anticipating how other players will haul cargo...
Played 2 hours, set multiplayer set it up and go.
At first all is well, kind of the same game, but there were other players. This caused interest. It was nice to feel that you are not alone, the feeling of a living world, not some bots. Go and greet the counter people.
But then it kept getting duller and duller. On the road very few people, all at the bases and cities. There is no traffic at all. Driving on a deserted road right stupid, no sense of at least some of the living world, where everything is boiling and you need to follow the road. Very rare counter players like tumbleweed.
Then I was faced with a constantly twitching / teleport other players. If by some miracle you one way together to go. Not only is this much knock out dive, and need a big distance to go, that would accidentally collided.
Well, the last point of steel curves save. By the way, the answer to all found, but this is not getting any nicer. First overdue loads for thousands of hours, and then the overdue loan for the car, and after all loading at the place of accident, and save. Accidentally turned over and everything. Loaded upside down, although rotation was preserved.
As I understand it, all the delay due to the difference in time between the multiplayer and singleplayer modes. And in multiplayer, the time does not stop. If you took the order, it must necessarily bring, or the delay that generally never comfortable.
And the thing download-the last point being in the same position, and keep, this I understand, especially External orders World of Tracks. Well. If single you can live with, here in multiplayer is simply unacceptable! Due to various bugs, teleports, inadequate players, you and your cargo at any time with ease to ruin, and from the restart it was no use! The order is ruined, the car killed.
In the end, all of this together completely disappointed and discourage the desire to play multiplayer.
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergei scorpion 21.12.19

Ride on road fools, Google road fools in the ETS, there you will find peace about traffic. What about the players that jump, it is not inevitably bad ping the Internet or you-or the player, it is still possible vidyaha not rowing, I have some old all the lag, bought new, an average of 85 fps. rare lacausa, a server of their weak and does not pull more players. In principle, all claims here https://truckersmp.com

B
B.A.N. 21.12.19

tigerstyll
It online.

s
sega0 21.12.19

Yes, the normal game in MP!!
maybe the guy rolled a 1 servak, that's empty. On the second there are always people, at least at the time when I ride - always people there. Skuchno, to engage in any company - will be fun, and the game will become more interesting.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 21.12.19

sergei scorpion
The way of fools, no thanks, I want to play adequately and not stupid. Internet wired 100 Mbps with very little ping. Similarly, the iron is good, everything on Ultra at 300% resolution and even the stock stays (limited to 60 fps). From my side all is well and no problems.
sega0 Played like 1-m and 2-m. the Roads are empty, 20 people maximum can be found for flight in 1000 km.
As said BS.STARS, I agree with him:
it is better alone with traffic bots than there with more glitches, etc. etc neadekvatno shoals (C)
I came to the game to enjoy the atmosphere, even the steering wheel I bought is good and not jumping around, flying 200 km/h and suffer from the fools bugs and glitches myself on a lonely road to ride.

Y
Yuriy Shish 21.12.19

and I tried there not that good there better then at least some dvizhnyak and interest, there is still somehow using Discor and there is not((

s
sega0 21.12.19

Well nobody is forcing you to play, don't like don't play. Who likes the cartoon and play with pleasure.

m
maks dallas 21.12.19

Car is murdered, inadequate, etc. so create two profiles - one for the cartoon ( with cheats money to fix the car from is inadequate), the second with bots (where all of the garlic) and play.
How much play, is inadequate 5-10 per cent across most rides norms and inferior, the only negative is there is no traffic, but it was removed for lag hard will be the players, or traffic to spoil the goods to the players ...the reasons I do not remember. Bugs and teleports do not watch, well, will damage the cargo and th? Will get another one. You baggage is important or fun-to-drive with music or with friends? I'm not arguing that bots are better or worse - the more developed traffic is added, etc. + fashion, he burst, so to each his own.

s
sergei scorpion 21.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
Join the group and ride with the convoy once you are lonely.