3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.Stng 21.12.19 07:27 am

Monitor VGA + HDMI video card

Hello! Decided to upgrade a PC and there was such an issue. Want to take the GTX 1060, but as it turned out the modern cards do not have VGA connectors. I have a monitor LG L1942S, aspect ratio 5:4, it is ancient, but I'm completely satisfied with it and to change it, I didn't plan. Does it make sense to take the VGA Converter to HDMI? There are some nuances to how it displays the correct color reproduction, response time, etc?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 21.12.19

Minh whipped usbutils point Central positioning of the image and the biting edge when I voschem derived from DWI in sdimi and HDMI to VGA cord from tilivizor here guys

u
uga4aka 21.12.19

mr.Stng
Problems should not be.
But better to take a whole new cable(the price is almost the same cost).
Otherwise, the adapter+cable can break the connector at the video card under the pressure of its own weight(I hope no need to explain why?).

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

On 1060 DVI-D is not that right?

m
mr.Stng 21.12.19

ucher.u
There

d
dekurolia 21.12.19

uga4aka
I have not seen another cable with built-in signal Converter. Himself in the same situation, yuzayu Converter (hdmi input on the graphics card, the vga-out cable to the monitor) and quite happy. If you are satisfied with the resolution Monica, take the Converter and use)
PY.Sy. I am the proud owner of a lg-1942E, normal flight

d
dekurolia 21.12.19

ucher.u
for DVI-D to VGA also need a Converter, if that

l
legusor 21.12.19

a colleague of the same situatsiya was. when you use a Converter no problem with the color and performance we found.

B
BezNika1 21.12.19

from more or less normal

HDmatters 1080P HDMI VGA expensive
Vention HDMI to VGA adapter
Amkle HDMI to VGA adapter

And a must-watch with HDCP support. and power micro USB.
Without the entrance of micro usb I would not recommend to take.

All the topic is closed.

m
mr.Stng 21.12.19

dekurolia
As I understand need a normal Converter. You your Ali took or place?

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

Pawson, not as a mockery, really interesting.. about converters, that's another myth or just hype?

w
warp 37 21.12.19

Almost two years spent on the GTX 1060 1366x768 VGA monitor using the Converter. All, in principle, fine, but DSR does not work properly.

d
dekurolia 21.12.19

mr.Stng
at the place, UAH 200 cost.

d
dekurolia 21.12.19

ucher.u
dvi-i port has, unlike dvi-d, 4 pins, which is responsible for the analog signal, which will sense the monitor and then in theory you could do a cable, but vidyuhi, which was discussed, there just the same digital dvi-d. and need a signal Converter. Google.

a
angryfish99 21.12.19

Better via the DVI plug. HDMI will break down immediately.

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

dekurolia
What's the difference? The monitor is still VGA, and nothing added that would put the Converter.

S
Spiny 21.12.19

The 2 monitors. 1 pure VGA and the 2nd has 2 connectors, VGA and DVI, but is connected via DVI. Both monitors connected to the DisplayPort adapter and everything is fine.

c
callmegod 21.12.19

The monitor is 5-7T. If you are satisfied with the present, for the 5T you just going to blow your mind.