3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anoo 21.12.19 08:51 pm

Previous launch was unsuccessful (Metro 2033)

Downloaded the Repack from mechanics, when you run gives an error:Previos
launch was unsucessfull..Would you
like to start in safe mode
Clicking Yes or no still starts but hangs on the logo mechanics. Vidyaha GeForse GT 540M 2 gb, cor i7, 8 RAM. Like vidyahu supports the game saw tests on it, so what's the problem?
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bouuy 21.12.19

I do so with Crysis 2 was
Just download another Repack

V
VINIK37 21.12.19

I have the same crap just have to wait a bit

A
Anoo 21.12.19

Thanks I'll try of course, but not really, there is no way to run this??

A
Anoo 21.12.19

To wait when the logo flickers and then the bellows will start right?

V
VINIK37 21.12.19

Yes must first flicker and then run at me so was

D
DukeOfChaos 21.12.19

Read here: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/metro_2033_the_last_refuge/5565/

S
Sprinter2666 21.12.19

Downloaded Toret.set. everything goes.through the 10min. comp cut. what the hell podskazhyte????

D
DukeOfChaos 21.12.19

2 Sprinter2666

Heated you have on the PC that much.
PSU, CPU, chipset, video card.

Usually, if a PC dies, it's either the PSU or the CPU.

D
Dartwraith 21.12.19

Anoo

The solution to this problem is, it's very simple. Download patch Metro 2033 + Ranger Pack DLC [Update 1+2 EN/ru] Fixed Patch and install, put on any version and localization, available for example here http://proekt-metro.ru/load/patch_dlja_igry_metro_2033_ranger_pack_dlc/6-1-0-46 in the patch already sewn crack.
Moderators, if you read the post, please download, and transfer in the file section, also update the blog associated with theproblem.

C
Carmen85 21.12.19

After reinstalling Windose problem when starting game previous launch was unsuccessful. Would you like to start in safe mode . I understand erased some file on the C: drive (the game itself is on D :) . Can anyone help to find and throw to me on soap the way c:\user\_user_name_\AppData\Local\4A Games\Metro 2033 , (the Metro 2033 folder in WinRar files), Or am I mistaken ??? Wood and Crazy things.

C
Carmen85 21.12.19

In short, he figured out , THANKS for the help !!! And it was so : updated Windows and the shortcut is launched in the folder where the game lies as administrator. Only one thing , the saves are gone , the game Nada to start anew :( Or :) download the patch like I did and throw and go

To throw with replacement in the folder (Windows 7):
C:\Users\**NAME**\My Documents\4A Games\

To throw with replacement to a folder (Windows XP):
C:Documents and Settings\**NAME**\My Documents\4A Games\

and agreed on .

And yet (can someone come in handy) throws the game in the depot on the trolley . No need for any patches and the like ... you just need to fill up the last chock (before the video) with a knife and all , the game will go !!!

S
Serenity455 21.12.19

When you start the game in Redux crashes previous launch was unsuccessful. would you like to start in safe mode? Yes or no what to do then? by clicking on Yes or no appears a black window and then the game shuts down.

V
Valeriy Myastovskiy 21.12.19

litsuha. more recently, it work normally. and suddenly stopped running. first gives one a little window. then tries to start and displays an error-style to close or look for solution in the Internet

what to do?

p
poker11 21.12.19

exactly the same problem who knows help please who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
Eroppo 21.12.19

poker11
if you press Yes, the game tries to start in safe mode, so press no for normal run

i
ilyaking4321 21.12.19

I had the same problem in COD I usually najimal NO and the game run normally

v
vlad_asataryan 21.12.19

the same problem, maybe someone found a solution to write

D
DumbasS19992 21.12.19

the same garbage help anyone!!!

D
DumbasS19992 21.12.19

Set the game on first run got the error(metro2033.exe - an error is detected. Application will be closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.) and he offered to send the report, tried again, broke the window

for subsequent runs was the same, really want to play pliz help!!!
PS. Characteristics of companies:
Windows XP SP2, percents athlon II 250X2 3.00 4 GB RAM vidyuhi AMD HD3000 (from a friend on same goes)

D
Devil208 21.12.19

Have you tried to click Yes?