3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anoo 21.12.19 08:51 pm

Previous launch was unsuccessful (Metro 2033)

Downloaded the Repack from mechanics, when you run gives an error:Previos
launch was unsucessfull..Would you
like to start in safe mode
Clicking Yes or no still starts but hangs on the logo mechanics. Vidyaha GeForse GT 540M 2 gb, cor i7, 8 RAM. Like vidyahu supports the game saw tests on it, so what's the problem?
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
May Allister 21.12.19

Yes.

N
Nikolay775 21.12.19

Sanya Lubchik
I have the same problem were helped just press YES, however all saves were erased and I had to re-take.
Translation Previous launch was unsuccessful. Would you like to start in safe mode? click YES!
Though as Jeff writes-xxx you're from the past)) but all the parameters are suitable))

T
Tahir Ahmerov 21.12.19

The same garbage

D
DumbasS19992 21.12.19

Jeff-xxx
today took a drive with win 7 schA will install))
Nikolay775
tried Yes and no again error (metro2033.exe - an error is detected. Application will be closed. We apologize for the inconvenience) I just put 7 and then try))
thank you for trying to help)

N
Nikolay775 21.12.19

Sanya Lubchik
In the system requirements state that XP is suitable, though perhaps SP3. Do you still have the license? If not then get the mechanics, they are always all works fine.

V
Valeriy Myastovskiy 21.12.19

I don't know how it happened, but all by itself it worked)))

D
DumbasS19992 21.12.19

Nikolay775
pirates, but set the two friends on the 7th and plow

T
Tahir Ahmerov 21.12.19

It was me such garbage, I wanted so much to play, but could not.Decided to download last light, to my surprise everything went without problems.Passed a couple of levels out of the game and for fun went into the first part, and it worked!

N
Nikolay775 21.12.19

Sanya Lubchik
Okay, but I still suggest Mechanics, it is a brand of piratok))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 21.12.19

Redux download

S
SSSWWW 21.12.19

Carmen85
After reinstalling Windose problem when starting game previous launch was unsuccessful. Would you like to start in safe mode
the same problem, how to fix?

H
Hostani 21.12.19

Absolutely the same problem. Litsuha, the little system with the head missing, had worked on hurrah, but now only the window 4A and from Close application.without any mistakes. If I have not updated the version and LL is started to cheer.

I
Ilyahana 21.12.19

3 different Repack rocked not one does not plow!

V
VanuaV 21.12.19

In the start search enter AppData then Local storage there's a folder 4A Games remove this folder with the files inside.Further zapuskat Grou click in the window I run approx.

B
Brat5555555555 21.12.19

VanuaV
Brother, Thank You!!! I have 3 days to beat due to this error, I thought there was no hope, did as you said and went!
Thank you!

K
Kakazoid321 21.12.19

Carmen85
Just delete the folder 4A games c:\user\_user_name_\AppData\Local\4A Games\

s
santa_Dimon 21.12.19

Kakazoid321
I was in shock:D))respect to you and uvazhuha method helped