3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROTIVOGAZZZ 22.12.19 07:06 am

Wait! The co-op on the pirates and emulator servers (Mass Effect 3)

Hello!

Not so long ago a few smart people have developed an emulator of a private server (Private Server Emulator, PSE) that allows you to play in cooperative mode on a pirated version of the game. As support LAN in the third Mass Effect is missing, the emulator bypasses the servers of EA, allowing access to the cooperative.

Polesaw on the forum, I have not found any mention of this wonderful thing. Well, I want to share! This is awesome and it works.

Installation instructions
1) Install PSE
Download the emulator from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/me3privateserveremulatorlan/
Unpack in any folder.
P. S. Further — %PSE% will mean a folder with downloaded emulator.
To work correctly you also need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=49981) and Visual C++ Runtime 2012 (https://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx?id=30679). When you download select x86.

2) Petchem game
Here we put crack to authenticate all additions and bypass the official servers.
— In the game folder make a backup copy of the files binkw32.dll and MassEffect3.exe (located at Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32).
— Copy and replace two files from the %PSE%\patch folder Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32.
Alternatively, the same can be done using utilities emulator: open Setup.exe to select First Time Setup, then Patch Game. Specify the path to MassEffect3.exe and select it.
To patch as you like. Personally I have done manually.

PS the exe Version'person of the game should be 1.5.5427.124.

3) player Profiles
It's a simple txt files located in the %PSE%\player. They store player data, achievements, stats, inventory etc..
Important! To connect to the server, each player must be profile on the computer server.
Before you create a profile, make a copy of the file Local_Profile.sav in the folder Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 3\Save.

Profile creation:
— Via Setup.exe: First Time Setup → Create Profile
either
— Via ME3Server_WV.exe: Tools → Create Player Profile.

In the Name field, enter your nickname that will be displayed in the game. In the Password field enter anything (no need to invent a complex password, write something like 1234. You need to the player-server can recreate your profile on your computer for your connection).
The program will ask if you want to create Local_Profile.sav. Agree and the existing model (a copy of which you hopefully already did). The servers also need to create profiles for all players that will connect. Their names and passwords must match those that you created on the client computers.

Important! Unlike yourself, for other players Local_Profile to create and replace is not necessary, otherwise you'll have to recreate your profile.

5) Redirection of the file Hosts
This is a necessary step for all the computers on which to run PSE.
The goal is to redirect requests to the EA servers on our emulator.
Important! Just in case make a backup copy of the hosts file (located at Windows\system32\drivers\etc).

Configuration for the server:
— Setup.exe → Setup For Hoster
Here we choose the type of interface on which we play. If all players are in the local network, select local IPS. If we want to play via the Internet (you need Hamachi or Tunngle), select the corresponding interface and IP.
Ready! If successful, the outcome should launch a window with the console and server logs.

Configuration for client:
— Setup.exe → For Client Setup → enter the IP of the server.

If you have crashes error message to the hosts file, paste it into the antivirus exceptions and uncheck read only in the file properties .

After performing all the instructions, start the game. The right laptop in the main menu opens, showing the readiness of the galaxy, and the inscription at the bottom will be happily to inform you that we are connected to EA servers.
Unlockable co-op mode. The server can only create a new game, and clients find her through the search for quick play.

Good hunting!
51 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 22.12.19

Wait, finally you can not buy worthwhile a penny game, it was worth to wait 4 years, and the truth.

D
Dmitry 666 22.12.19

2 years ago I would be this news pleased, but now...

T
Tiger Goose 22.12.19

On sale it for 200 rubles, you can take.

T
Tiger Goose 22.12.19

Zubex_XXX
Wow. Cool. I took in August 2013 for 500 rubles (then full price for a game was a thing). But I was waiting for not only a discount, but when will all the additions to the game.

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

However, for those who decided to pereproyti game (not buying it), this is quite a good option.

V
Viktor Lazorev 22.12.19

Tiger Goose
it is a pity the price tag on the Supplement is not falling(( Periodically, I go to origin just to try to upset and leave)))

T
Tiger Goose 22.12.19

Victor Lazarev
Prices on supplements, perhaps, will never fall. As you know, supplements sell only for BioWare Points, which in turn need to buy. Moronic and incomprehensible system. But, if I am not mistaken, the price of BioWare Points actually grew up once. Only I do not remember whether it was with the fall of the ruble in late 2014 or occurred before just at the whim of EA.

C
Cvoxalury 22.12.19

Izuru Hitachi
As the cartoon associated with the passing game? You do know that he wrote? And if you liked the game, why not take her now, when she is almost for free?

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

Cvoxalury
But what about the readiness of the galaxy in the game? If you are not hunting using cheats to pass the game another way to increase her no.
And about shopping - not everyone has the opportunity to buy the game, and do DLS it cost money...

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

A little information on this emulator from my observations:
1. If you have a dedicated IP address and open ports then Hamachi is not needed. Just specify your external IP address, players with no problems connecting.
2. In multiplayer this emulator work at all any cheat codes, so if you are interested in only the story, not the gameplay... you know =)

P
PROTIVOGAZZZ 22.12.19

Izuru Hitachi
Yes, thanks for the comment, I forgot to add that the patched game works on the console.

P
PROTIVOGAZZZ 22.12.19

PS Archive with all five DLC for co-op: https://mega.nz/#!DVtn3TQA!6Bnu4iGmHSEh6gb1WegVOw8oQW3cSyd5rqs7qm3b9ha
Just unpack the folder DLC_CON_MP1 - 5 in directory Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC

b
brazilium 22.12.19

Better at the sale to buy the M3, if we are talking about the co-op. To it the DLS is free, but with a pirate servak?? will swing.

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

brazilium
Specifically with this the pirates do not have any problems (yet). You can easily cheat yourself everything your heart desires.

C
Cvoxalury 22.12.19

Izuru Hitachi
After the release of the free DLS with extended endings lowered the threshold points of readiness, animation is not required for this. And what a double standard? Cheats we do not want pirates want?

not everyone has the opportunity to buy the game

Those who have no such possibility? All of it is. In the Internet you leave? Hence, to buy can.

b
brazilium 22.12.19

Izuru Hitachi
What is the meaning of something to cheat? Silver is almost always performed, if the team knows what to do. Fantastic no frills are required. Just need experience, which twists not to. On silver you can also play all the characters and with any weapon. And after you gain experience, you can play on gold. Only we must remember that everything is 1.5 times steeper, and if you have no experience, and krutilki will not help. Except those in which the enemy kills with one shot, and you were not vulnerable. But interest in a game no. Quickly get bored and you won't get the growth as a player.

I
Ilya Klimchik 22.12.19

somehow all muddy. am I really so difficult that you do not understand how to connect in the game! can someone help?

P
PROTIVOGAZZZ 22.12.19

Ilya Klimchik
In the instruction all is painted in detail. What is not clear?

B
BerkutArmageddon 22.12.19

This is a good course, but the point ? Pure with friends popatia ? Co-op single-no plot, pirates can do anything that the license can only be obtained via multiplayer.

G
Goglol 22.12.19

The emulator works. But it is of course purely for coop with friends. No more. In the networks of Tonglu you will not meet anyone except 4 some random dudes who are playing a completely different game, or even just sit in the network. So stupid to find someone in the Quick play will not work.