3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Vlaskov 22.12.19 07:13 am

GTA IV and Windows 10 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have GTA 4 on windows 10 x64 in any did not want to run, all set and vcredist and microsoft.net framework and directx and gfwl. Either close the program or if you put the work, that's the error"seculauncher failed to start application 2000. I read that there is a new Windows does not work due to drm and so on, but the fact that I have run and worked, and the people I read are also working fine in General I will be glad to your advice (let alone without Windows reinstall etc). I have a laptop with two nvidia graphics cards and intel integrated (for what it's worth). I almost forgot, the game litsuha, bought the incentive
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 22.12.19

Maxim Vlaskov
same problem dude, I'm the only pirate set I had to carry (and like to get nostalgic) if you know how to start please accomplish your goal!

R
Rograx 22.12.19

Most of the old games for 10 do not start as do not try. Itself after the transition was saddened when half of all my games stopped running. I hope someday will fix it, otherwise switching back to 7.

M
Maksim Vlaskov 22.12.19

Marionetco
well

s
snoopfrog 22.12.19

Quasar66
If hands not curves it will work, I have 10 works safely 4 GTA. And judging by your pig it is necessary to put or Vista.

R
Rograx 22.12.19

snoopfrog
That kind of nonsense???? I'll say the real thing. The same as GTA 4 not being at all! I don't try to deliver. I do about the fact that old games in the 80 - 90% cases it just doesn't run on 10 - ke. And here hands? And I myself for everything new, or do you think I for fun on the top - 10 moved? Just a shame that old games are not working, I love to play old games. And if Windows 10 will not solve the problem, then go back at 7. While it's still relevant.

L
Len4ik00N 22.12.19

seculauncher failed to start application 2000
This error is related to visual c++ libraries, make sure to set all the right version. I don't remember exactly what year, but I put the 2005, 2008 and 2010 x64 and x86 (even if Windows is x64), and only then, I lost this bug.

d
dimakozhanov 22.12.19

It is strange that you have to WIN 10 X64 not working GTA4, I have a licensed version, no problems, even dead Games For Windows Live works.

D
Demon59901 22.12.19

I also stimovsky version quite to itself works on Win 10

M
Maksim Vlaskov 22.12.19

Len4ik00N
Yes, I like all the packages are set, so let's see what is missing?

R
RapMan1986 22.12.19

found on one forum
https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/444805-gta-iv-not-compatible-with-windows-10/

Спойлер1. Install GTA IV from Steam as normal.

2. Try to launch the game, copy the serial, and let it install its dependencies (WLFG, SecuROM, etc..).. once complete it will bring up social club.

3. Create an account for social club then login.. from this point it should be failing to work? If so, read on...

4. Go to Programs & Features and uninstall any Windows Live for Games Redistributable's

5. Install the following redistributable: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134

6. Go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live and login with your gamer id / windows live ID. it will ask you to accept new terms.

7. Restart

8. Launch windows live gaming app and login with your gamer id / windows live id

9. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV\

10. Right click GTAIV.exe go to properties and click on Compatibility

11. Tick 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: and change it to Windows 7.
(maybe do gta4Browser.exe and gtaEncoder.exe for good measure I've not extensive tested yet)

12. Back to steam and try to launch the game again, it should bring up the Social Club login again if need be and click Play..

13. The game should now load.

L
Len4ik00N 22.12.19

Maxim Vlaskov
And that's what I installed(pay attention to the version of 2005):

All rocked with off site; 2008 2 identical randomly set, but still GTA 4 runs fine.

M
Mr.Sirocco 22.12.19

Quasar66
Where did you undertake it? Win10Pro64х, all games are working perfectly Tested and really old and all your stalkah etc.

21IKEN 22.12.19

I have windows 10 64 pro and I installed gta 4, it was a lot of problems but then it all became norms, and so I'm starting the shortcut to gta 4 as administrator and just and gives it

License.
Complete edition on disk.

I
IDarkaxeI 22.12.19

I recently installed it from steam, there is only hemorrhoids was to download the latest gfwlivesetup and install it under the admin.

U
U.S.Soldier 22.12.19

21IKEN
you even GTA Vice city on windows 10 start) GTA 4 on the top ten is not going well, or through dances with a tambourine

l
lotus101 22.12.19

Thompson1929
goes perfectly, a person the problem is that litsuha disk, and it is necessary to have you.

21IKEN 22.12.19

lotus101
That sadness then

N
NEO136 22.12.19

everything works on windows 10, Gta 4 is going great. I have 10 Pro. Without any cpnav with a tambourine. So 10 is not being

A
Anomel Suna 22.12.19

21IKEN
GTA 4 is one of the few games that you want to buy, and to download torrent. No, the game is not bad. Just on torrents there is a modified version, get rid of GFWL and run without dancing with a tambourine

S
Steve Taller 22.12.19

and at me in any does not want, minimized to tray and is hanging in the processes, what to do?