3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Vlaskov 22.12.19 07:13 am

GTA IV and Windows 10 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have GTA 4 on windows 10 x64 in any did not want to run, all set and vcredist and microsoft.net framework and directx and gfwl. Either close the program or if you put the work, that's the error"seculauncher failed to start application 2000. I read that there is a new Windows does not work due to drm and so on, but the fact that I have run and worked, and the people I read are also working fine in General I will be glad to your advice (let alone without Windows reinstall etc). I have a laptop with two nvidia graphics cards and intel integrated (for what it's worth). I almost forgot, the game litsuha, bought the incentive
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
MU-admin 22.12.19

Steve Taller

to remove 10 and put 7-ku, and ten will be back in a couple of years

S
Steve Taller 22.12.19

MU-admin
at me on 10-ke all works, not only works max Payne 1,2 GTA 4, all my games that I have all the work, and the hat hanging in the tray and in the process, I don't know what it lacks, I have everything installed and and shaking repak where she wean like from Liva, but do not care

V
Vak1ch 22.12.19

win 10 x64. then decided to go GTA4. there litsuha the incentive, all business. I FORGOT what the crap was with her in year 9.... IIiii, Oh my God, the problems never really went away. Not only that, she had not run because I had to install fucking WINDOWS LIVE separately, and even without it it does not start at all. Then you still remember your account and enter the stinking key! Okay, figured out everything is OK. In soshal club does not go, does not connect. As it turned out later, that's fine. Russian language through steam, no - okay, put separately Rusik 1s. The game has stopped running. Rearranged, put another Rusik, you go. BUT! the character became invisible))) thank God after the computer is restarted, this bug disappeared. And then the most fun. If gta5 I was going at max speed without a problem, GTA4 at max speed fiercely slow))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I have 8800gts and корэ2дуо in year 9 and then on medium-over-me play, and then after 7 years Nitsche has not changed) okay, fps sorted out, put the shadows on medium, removed the shadows from the headlights and everything else on high. fps 40-60 and that is enough. the low fps is also almost unchanged. then in the cut-scenes began to notice that the characters antsy. turned on vertical sync and it seems to have become poprawnie. but MicroProse in the game! then it turned out that I had about the screen resolution, 59 Hertz and not 60, and supposedly because of this, and was all nonsense. put 60 and now more or less is played.

D
D0lp4in 22.12.19

Standing at seven and was created local profile. Updated to dozens and always gives an error something about xlive.dll. How to run the game? Update to the latest gfwl tried,there is no option to create local profile. Requires microsoftului uchetku. Appropriately crack will fly off... If not difficult,tell me if there is a solution?
p.s.-dirt2 with the same nonsense...

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.12.19

In the Internet there a cure for this crap Windows here not and, is called xlivess

K
Kirill22092 22.12.19

D0lp4in
Download from here: http://libertycity.ru/files/gta-4/25382-xlife.html and sctg in the game folder. here all cut. (he use)

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.12.19

XLiveLess to help. Pirates detaches from the service gfwl to save games will be stored in the folder My documents.

D
DarkTankDriver 22.12.19

Thompson1929
Unsuccessful proposal. I have a 3-ka, VC, SA are a great success. Even sometimes it turns out from the first and second part to have fun, and you're not talking, not talking.

D
D0lp4in 22.12.19

But as with dirt2 to be? The same nonsense that is on windows 10...

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.12.19

D0lp4in
current to buy a license disk, or the key steam. Anyway, the game then proceeds to steam, since gfwl is no more.

T

Andrew Ripniv
I crack updated if you want I can give the link.

A
Andrey Repnev 22.12.19

Disaire
Let's try

F
Fei Fong 22.12.19

Repak from hatab download the latest.. where he writes what's on 10ke great.

A
Andrey Repnev 22.12.19

Disaire
a link is where? )))

T

Andrew Ripniv
I forgot about it))) https://yadi.sk/d/sW_cMdH53DwAFn

A
Andrey Repnev 22.12.19

Disaire
thank you sir))) it worked, not immediately but it worked))) at Least now I can play four out of five)))

w
william1992 22.12.19

D0lp4in
Ummm...a Month ago was the Dirt 2 on vin10. Where do you come from???

V
Vaipen 22.12.19

Sometimes sometimes 7ke that old XP shnye games do not run. The catch was that they stupidly refused to work with new versions of libraries and all these vistapanel kind of framework and Splus. Had to do a downgrade to the correct version, and for some more, and Spy to put, and then all the rules went.

b
bfd89 22.12.19

Buggy on wine 10

hangs game atternatives by switching between the Windows keys, tab+alt. enough of this from 1sec to 30sec sec. then again I picture.
prescribed teams of type
-availablevidmem 68 (different options from 0 to 4000 fingered)
-noprecache
-nomemrestrict
-norestrictions

edition e-license from the Rockstar website (not steam). version of the game 1.0.7.0
PC - 8GB RAM, 2GB video gforce. win 10 64x

R
R_Foxworth 22.12.19

bfd89
Download patch for Windows 10 from the site Rockstar.