3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Lapeshko 22.12.19 07:19 am

Stuck on a quest \"Freak\" on time \"Interference\". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Not monitored this task, and how to help, Jennifer fix megashop. Simply no labels of this task, also on the third floor of the castle the way I did. The job need quote:Look, Jennifer. If anything, I chose Triss.
42 Comments
Sort by:
K
KioSoffi 22.12.19

Vitaly Lupesco
More information pliz

h
hanterwow 22.12.19

at least give me a screenshot of the log with the job.please.

V
Vitaliy Lapeshko 22.12.19

hanterwow
KioSoffi
All I can

E
Eraser101 22.12.19

Vitaly Lupesco
This task without a marker, you need to find the source of interference based on the signals the device that gave you, Jennifer. Emipires it with the slot and forward. Not even going to try to remember his name. If too lazy to look for it the boxes to the left of the Vesemira...
If you have lost, Jennifer... This is a more serious problem. you have a scripted scene is triggered when you're in kaer Morhen here?

K
KioSoffi 22.12.19

In General I will assume that the Ian you talked and she sent you to look for interference. Go down where mind. get inventory of the Squeaker that Ian gave you, and elanguest boxes dimeritium bombs near the minds of pessimism. dialogue, a small cut scene and the mission is accomplished. run to back Ian.

V

I did not speak with Ian,its just NOWHERE to be found.Eraser101
KioSoffi

E
Eraser101 22.12.19

Vitaly Lupesco
Why then ran to find Esquel, if the quest is mentioned, find, Jennifer, and told Vesemir.... Asks you about it it, and Lambert sent to the circle elements too... Can try to portanote in Novigrad and back, but it is better to use an earlier save game.
Better yet, throw a save, I look...

V

Eraser101
Because when I came to kaer-Morhen,the first thing I wanted to her to go,but I have the label already did not exist,and the job is not tracked. So I decided to do the other jobs first,I thought the label will appear,and so it was... Likely a bug. Now I do not know how to play...

K
KioSoffi 22.12.19

Vitaly Lupesco
I am now very interested)) Throw save game if not hard, look))

V

KioSoffi
How do I throw?

K
KioSoffi 22.12.19

Vitaly Lupesco
file sharing, Yandex, here in PG. as you're comfortable)) we only need link to download

E
Eraser101 22.12.19

Vitaly Lupesco
Mega, Yandex disk, Google drive....

V

https://yadi.sk/i/brutIWVi3GTsPr
https://yadi.sk/d/JsjK22qB3GTtCk

K
KioSoffi 22.12.19

and 2 file?? this photo saves

V

Blunt now added

K
KioSoffi 22.12.19

Spoiler
Vitaly Lupesco 2 vayla. save the photo, or just save game.

V

By the way,for some reason, the job label is hanging on Velin in the world map. Dunno why...
But if you go in Velen,the label will indicate the Sign of rapid transition... For me,it's some nonsense...
I'm thinking to start a new game,or new game +... you can also try to load last save game where I have Triss or Yen is not chosen.

E
Eraser101 22.12.19

Even Megascope no... the Script definitely worked on arrival to kaer Morhen?

V

I mean the script? Dialogue with Vesemira?