3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vit_As 22.12.19 07:20 am

The problem with the quest \"Please Coca\" (Prey (2017))

Somehow, after the elimination of Psychic Kok offers to come to the kitchen window, but when I went to the window, the game reports that the job to talk with the survivors is executed, but the kitchen window doesn't open, Kok is not appearing and the quest Please Coca becomes impossible.
Tried to blame the Psychic three times and all three times the same thing.
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 22.12.19

they fly 2 telepath. both killed?

Z
Zinndate 388 22.12.19

Try to load the save before the first call to this location

A
Anomel Suna 22.12.19

Vit_As
Kill Coca.

Spoileron not real

V
Vit_As 22.12.19

To Coca to kill, you need at least to see him, and it's just impossible. The window blinds do not open and the door does not open COC.
legusor wrote:
they fly 2 telepath. both killed?
Fly...fly only one. After using GG this telepath did not, the cook said he wants to see GG.
Probably until he reached the hand of the COC to look at him for some reason my mind...,))
Zinndate 388 wrote:
If re-boot, then GG again attacked two Terror and almost immediately it will be eaten...,))

Z
Zinndate 388 22.12.19

Vit_As
This is definitely a bug, I don't know what to advise, console like in Skyrim that allows you to move from one stage of the quest for another no. Try to download the trainer and temporarily sauzay against the Horrors and still come to the location before the first time

G
Greshnik5126 22.12.19

Vit_As wrote:
two Horror
I've never met.
in the first pass, filled up a telepath without killing people, well then, it was all good and the cook opened the door.

V
Vit_As 22.12.19

Greshnik5126 wrote:
I've never met.
Two Horror appear the first time you come to the location. And they appear not somewhere in the side, and immediately at the entrance. There is quest, which offers two options: for some time, or fill one, or to escape from it.
Zinndate 388 wrote:
It did not help. Fled in Terror under the stairs and threw him out of grenades..,))

G
Greshnik5126 22.12.19

Vit_As wrote:
Two Horror appear the first time you come to the location.
I repeat - first time I hear it, maybe you need to reinstall the game.

A
Anna Secret 22.12.19

The same bug happened to me as well(((
And the most awesome because this bug is not available save the game, not in location unit, not in other locations, it is completely absent. Available only continue, load, options, instructions, and exit.