3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GahanForever 02.09.19 11:42 pm

Of PC games (not MMO) where you can play as a girl

Maybe such a topic there...But the Internet recently podplyvaet...
Share knowledge.
Games (not MMO) where you can play as a girl.Let it be the Main character,you can create one,select an existing, or switch during the game.And indicate the genre of games that others easier)Let's calm,civilized and without insults)
For example-
Mass Effect (RPG, 3rd action,you can create)
Call of Juarez Cartel (FPS,your choice)
96 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andy King 02.09.19

Divinity: Original Sin (Strategy) Have a choice.
Alien: Isolation (Action, first person) the entire game play for the girl.
Transistor (top view)
4PM (first person, little Adventure)

M
MelShlemming 02.09.19

Alone in the Dark (Adventure)
Jill Goes Underground (Arcade)
Urban Chaos (Action)

S
Spudik1337 02.09.19

Remember me
Mirror's edge
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Portal,Portal 2
Life is Strange

E
Evgeniya Holod 02.09.19

Listen, if you could help me, I can't find one game. The essence of this game is that you're in school/College and play for the girl, go to class, go out into the yard to sit in the meadow, have lunch, and I remember that there was a lesson and cut the frog, this school does have lockers, etc ... the usual graphics,like many games that are on PC, your character can't see, but I see how it's run, remember that if you go out into the clearing the door entrance to the school on the right. There are other characters, but it's not an online game. Played a very long time so 4-6 years ago. The game is fully devoted to my school. Please help to find her, I really want to play it if it is certainly not my imagination that fancied her, I feel like a goof that I remember playing but can't remember it

N
Nikitosios97 02.09.19

Eugene Cold
Accidentally High School Dreams?

s
slavyk x 02.09.19

Saints Row IV

Y
YLoS 02.09.19

Pandemonium!

K
Klinokol 02.09.19

Good little list here have advised:)

N
Nastya Ivanova 6565 02.09.19

Skyrim 5

M
Magdalena02 02.09.19

Zdrastvuyte. Please help to find a game. Really liked it, but after Windows reinstallation can't remember the name. The point is that early in the game to create a character, then the Persian as if it's dying and throw in a common grave with the corpse, and then Persia comes to life and runs around the castle felts felts through the dungeon in search of a tower with a mage.

R
REDDSkill 02.09.19

MGS5:TPP & MGO

S
SuperSeb222 02.09.19

Magdalena02
is Kingdoms of amalur: reconing

P
PaulTheApostle 02.09.19

All part of the Fallout from Bley Isle and Besezdy.

M
Magdalena02 02.09.19

SuperSeb222, thank you!

N
NatanieLzZ 02.09.19

Final Fantasy XIII

S
Sinakawa 02.09.19

Try a series of games of Divinity.

M
Maxim Popovich 02.09.19

Help to find the game. The view from the third person, nachel games we play for the girl, you can use the battle suits Large, Middle, Light. Different space guns. One gun shot discs. Feet type of rollers but space, it could slide along the ground. There was a mission where I was at the tournament to help his team win. The mission was where we play for a little girl, and tion is a device with which it can cling to the ceiling or the wall and the rug up. This is not unreal tournament, but something similar. Unreal tournament humans vs monsters and in this game the only people against people. Some were in blue suits and the other in red. And seems to be on the cover of the game was drawn a girl in a blue costume with a gun.

B
Bogdan Kytmanov 02.09.19

Help to find the game! Very necessary!!! It's old, but cool))) About the space! It was a game, she's an old so. There still was something like: the accident on the spaceship, we're playing for a space Princess, and there were different types of armor (heavy, medium, light) armor must be worn in vending machines with armor. The same machines were given weapons and ammunition. For every armor built-in jetpack. Fuel depends on the type of armor. I remember there was a knife in blue. He dressed on his hand and went out of her upon impact. Help please, the game is very cool. In advance thanks))) thanks in Advance)

T
Tunngle 02.09.19

NightCry
Left 4 Dead
Blade Kitten
Enter the Matrix
Samurai Warriors 4
Clive Barker's Jericho
Batman - Arkham City
Gemini: Heroes Reborn
Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights
Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen