3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GahanForever 02.09.19 11:42 pm

Of PC games (not MMO) where you can play as a girl

Maybe such a topic there...But the Internet recently podplyvaet...
Share knowledge.
Games (not MMO) where you can play as a girl.Let it be the Main character,you can create one,select an existing, or switch during the game.And indicate the genre of games that others easier)Let's calm,civilized and without insults)
For example-
Mass Effect (RPG, 3rd action,you can create)
Call of Juarez Cartel (FPS,your choice)
96 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soul1309 02.09.19

Venetica (RPG)

M
MarvelDC 02.09.19

State of Decay can be changed during the game characters http://www.playground.ru/games/state_of_decay/
Alien: Isolation
Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 2
Dead Island
GTA V Online

n
nstepanov 02.09.19

saints row

N
NuKoLb 02.09.19

Pokemon_GO

F
Fildon 02.09.19

Catwoman
Dreamfall Longest journey
The second dlc for SC2 Zerg
Diablo 3 enchantress.

A
Andreyqk 02.09.19

Hello everyone!
Also asking for help to find a game.

General features:
The game to me was somewhere in 2005, maybe earlier, maybe later, but the game was at that time already it's not new.
Packing disk, I have not seen, but the disc itself is black with white inscriptions, no images, format cd.

Now I will try to remember moments of the game, because I am sure that General signs did not understand Happy :
The exact plot of the game do not remember, maybe the game was generally in English.
Playing for a girl, view from the 3rd person, a girl in a tight black suit, the game in General, you should try to be invisible.
The first mission the plane with her and her comrades falling, I do not remember whether anyone survived any of the crew, he falls in the sea or on the shore near the sea, the girl in the beginning of the mission is on the shore, at the end of the first mission, she descends the Grand staircase in the underground base there run by scientists and soldiers, the doors need to open cards, cards to look for.
Next mission was as she stepped out of the bunker and had to move on, as we almost walked away from the bunker, there was a splash where you are pursued by special forces, and had to go faster.
There still is such a thing that the special forces angle on radar 180 degrees, and ordinary soldiers is very small, probably 45.
Then I have a lapse in memory, is there another mission where the underground laboratory is what the monsters like people, but instead hand them something like axe, they are a little reddish, the game has machine guns, Bazooka, sniper rifle, Bazooka. the ending do not remember, can not be passed.

Why it seems to me that the game is called HAWK, but in the search, of course, gives tony hawk.

That's all I remember. I would be glad if you help.

A
Andreyqk 02.09.19

Found.
k-hawk survival instinct

M
Melitissa 02.09.19

Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries

M
Melitissa 02.09.19

Sudeki, there are between 4 characters switch, 2 boys and 2 girls.

L
Lyubov Loginova 02.09.19

Help find an old game.
Somewhere in 2006, played toy. The protagonist is a girl, in the beginning of the game she is given the task location, similar to the old temple or something, Then grandpa (like archeologist:))) give her a task, I do not remember what he said, but it seems she needed to find something, then the building collapses as she runs, we see the first round, the jungle think it's already in the clothes Safari. The location has varied, but I remember Tibet and Gibet, but there seems to be 4 spaces. The main goal is to run passing obstacles, remember to the end of the game the crocodile river which he jumped))).

M
MelShlemming 02.09.19

Love Loginova
Something from Tomb Raider?

V
Vinnibax5443 02.09.19

Help to find the game!!! Years played, even the name not remember. There's a girl with long black hair, very similar to the heroine of the Tomb Raider 2007-2013 year ( suit, pistols) but not this game. The girl in the story was in the jungle, in the village, I was in the building under the ground, fought with someone, and in the jungle had someone to find. Changed guns, swords, pistols, Katanas, shurikens. Help to find pliiiz

f
fog666666 02.09.19

Vinnibax5443
heavy metal FAKK2

L
Lyubov Loginova 02.09.19

MelShlemming
No, there the toy was old, about in the 2000-2007 period.

N
NightHawkreal 02.09.19

Vinnibax5443
Kitty Hawk, like the blonde, maybe syphon filter or something?

L
Lyubov Loginova 02.09.19

MelShlemming
Found the game, digging in Yandex pictures found it! This Explorer Barbie(Barbie the Explorer) (2003)

C
Catti20 02.09.19

Primal good (2003)

V
Vaipen 02.09.19

Siberia 3 parts.
The lost island. There quest for the girl on a desert island. Need to find a submarine and Nemo on it to fall down from there.

K
Katya13 02.09.19

Guys! Please help!
Looking for a game already 2 years. She retired after reinstalling PC.
Played for a long time because I remember snippets. The bottom line:
Create a character, choose his gender, profession( merchant , thief, guard - all I remember), appearance.A thief can blackmail someone, to steal. Need to find a mate, build a house, raise a child and then you can play them. The graphics are good, everything happens in the middle ages.
The main sign - the name:
... dynasty In my opinion the gold, but Google did not understand what I want from him.The name can be in English. Help. So want to play!

N
NightHawkreal 02.09.19

Katya13
Something like that?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_1400:_The_Guild