3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dinar2525 22.12.19 08:51 pm

Impressions of the game (Friday the 13th: The Game)

How do you play? Bought on day of release,played 80 minutes and don't know whether to return the money.
29 Comments
Sort by:
n
nibler99 22.12.19

Friends play fun, if not then download as, and find out there. If the multiplayer is not put, leave for the sake of sujecki, which I will add soon. I do not think that the 700r hard on the pocket beat.

i
i dnt think so 22.12.19

Impression?I played 3 hours and a half of which I spent in the menu and in the lobby, and then the server flew by and shit in the evening I'm 26 and can't play, what else is there to say about the impression?

K
Kerzh93 22.12.19

Wanted to buy this game,but I watched a couple of streams on it and decided not to buy it,also all the servers lag like in beta,as for me mana is not really to escape, he tsitsa where he wants,everything is illuminated,more stamina all the time is not enough...

n
nibler99 22.12.19

Well, to run away from him easily, but mana pretty fast and as fast regeneration, you can set traps, lock doors, since he can not climb the window, as is the kit. In the house he will not be able to see where you are, only to know that you are there (you can confuse, turn the radio on and it will make a noise) using the appropriate ability, so in the house you can hide and distract from other teammates if they are in danger. Often Lisitsa he can't, he needs time to reset skills. We have no server lag, everything was smoothly and optimize great, that management is clearly under gamepad sharpened, but you can twist the Sens will be all right. There are several ways to finish the game: survive for 20 minutes, call the Sheriff to get on a boat to ride on, to kill, to die. The game has a pumping capacity, as Jason and other characters have the customization and the additional characters which open at a certain level.

R
Russian_Lawyer 22.12.19

to me the gameplay (in the video) like, wait until the performance finished and buy

N
NoN141 22.12.19

Good impression, JUST LET ME BRING MY SIMULATED EXPERIENCE! :D

V
Va3ilin4ik 22.12.19

DATABASE LOGIN FAILURE - This describes all my experiences at the moment.

M
Manul177 22.12.19

Ran it in the General. I don't understand what the incentive she asked for 700r. Will try to return the money. because you can play it on this stage is unreal. And stupidly not interested. Cards are only three more did not deliver. Although it seemed to, and why ? The gameplay is dull to a disgrace. If playing for counselors, the best remedy is to find a secluded area to zanimatsya there and Shine for 20 minutes ( that's how long the match ) If Jason found you, you have no chance. You can try to escape of course, but I played two hours and yet no one has. Get a few options. Call the police, collect a wheelbarrow, fill it, and blame, or fix the boat. How many have played right now, all are in holes like rats, and no one even tries the car to fix. I was tried here that I Jason the cars and then head blown off. It became clear why no one is trying. Therefore, to hide the only correct option. If you want to play for Jason ? Break off! Here, randomly selected, who will be the victim and who is the maniac. Counselors have a map. Jason ? If you honestly do not understand how to find them. One heard in the closet and planted on the fork, the other caught in the door and her head it cut off in General. Maybe if you add a single player campaign which promised, it will go better. Optimization is not here. I don't understand how with such a miserable plot and locations, she manages to podlagivat ?

K
Konstantin335 22.12.19

Yesterday I sat down in it at 6 hours, long no play is not delayed. If I didn't like the movie Friday the 13th, then I think I'd hardly play this game.
There was a time interesting. One player when he had the role of a killer, changed his voice in some kind of program on awesome. To play so it was very atmospheric.

R
Rachel Potato Face 22.12.19

Who knows, as Savigny with a pirate for a license to transfer?

R

Vidracco
A bunch of students running around with Savigny on the license, don't tell me they all bought them for another kickstarter. A few ago, this has not happened, especially somewhere already wrote about it that you can pirate on a license skins these to move.

R

In General, easy. The stuff can crack, good.

U
USSRSergey1234 22.12.19

Rachel Potato Face
With pirates on litsuhu, sorry for that then litsuhe to change anything otherwise Savigny lost.

R

USSRSergey1234
No.

U
USSRSergey1234 22.12.19

Rachel Potato Face
PFF well you can still buy the key for 20 on ebay and even more expensive.
Or have a friend ask through the family,well, the same theme as pirates.
But 3 way is here with the pirates on litsuhu.
No other methods are available(you're probably thinking with a pirate on litsuhu)

B
Bombardirovschik 22.12.19

Константин335
Константин335 wrote:
One player when he had the role of a killer, changed his voice in some kind of program on awesome.
here, he is a resourceful thug!

f
flamingbit 22.12.19

The game would bring to mind, and a good game for coop

R

USSRSergey1234
There, you're just a little aware of that, mommy hacker.

U
USSRSergey1234 22.12.19

Rachel Potato Face
Well share then,if not a secret (in PM or in the topic).

j
jokermayers19 22.12.19

Well the game is good,just not happy how the other players there not Russian any nonsense blather into the microphone,and those who throw not help.