3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dinar2525 22.12.19 08:51 pm

Impressions of the game (Friday the 13th: The Game)

How do you play? Bought on day of release,played 80 minutes and don't know whether to return the money.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 22.12.19

Game fire, I have not played and have not seen gameplay.

D
DemonTwR 22.12.19

jokermayers19 wrote:
not Russian any nonsense blather into a microphone
In what Sense Dagestantsy chtoli ))) or other musulmane ...

R
Russian_Lawyer 22.12.19

want to buy the game, there online are still people? lag eliminated?

D
Defolt97 22.12.19

JUST FLY away boys! Even better than Dead by Daylight I think. By the way, that's literally 30 mins ago has released a new version Version 7305. And the game will not start until you updated. Maybe someone will throw this game?

-
-Shane- 22.12.19

The game is fully met the expectations, stick to it as never get stuck in a J. F. D..

Cons:
- There were many bugs with the game for Jason, because of which the whole match is almost covered with the pelvis. For example, the inability to conduct a fatality or conversely the loss of function of the normal attack. Carcasses of dead leaders are often stuck in the standing position, but it is not critical. And counselors can jam Jason with an axe through the entire Windows and doors.
- Faces counselors scarier than Jason.
- The inability to change Reklama. In 2к17. Seriously?

Pros:
- Favorite childhood setting, lots of fan service.
- Great variation, and thus the replayability.
- Nice overall game.
In comparison with a J. F. D. the balance.
- Did not seem a significant detail, but the possibility of voice chat on the type of DayZ, when counselors and maniac hear each other at a low distance provides excellent opportunities for wagering. Especially it gives in the case of players who try to win back Jason.
- Again in comparison with a J. F. D. is a huge plus for me is that the counselors can give the maniac back. Someone like the opposite feeling of complete helplessness, but I'm extremely irritated.
- Developers do not abandon the project, add the app with maps and characters. And unlike DBV, maps do not resemble the cloned intestine.

S
SanyiaK 22.12.19

i dnt think so
Can be say that the game had just come out, huh, wise guy?

S
SanyiaK 22.12.19

-Shane-
About bugs, then the game just came out and now less bugs.

S
SanyiaK 22.12.19

Константин335
Well, actually Jason high in 3 parts - a cry of pain, but okay.

S
SanyiaK 22.12.19

Керж93
From it it is possible to escape and it was a long time ago. Was out most of the bugs fixed.