3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVA Angelina 22.12.19 08:53 pm

Error"DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED\" (Crysis 3)

And where the topic technical problems ? Constantly crashes with this error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED - what does it mean ??
90 Comments
Sort by:
k
kuliok 22.12.19

.Slavonic.
Write in the first post the decision of the MB to someone it will be useful! =)

i
inkognito032 22.12.19

turned off the drive !the error is not popped up ....but the game sound goes and the screen is just black!

a
aligator76 22.12.19

The same error was on the 2nd mission which is earned after the fix,it turned out that you need to go into the settings of the driver(the new driver 314.07) (nVIDIA control panel) and put in the position Settings under 3D application ,this departure from lost !

E
EVA Angelina 22.12.19

I have a Radeon, and repak of the Phoenix the same garbage

a
aligator76 22.12.19

EVA Angelina if something is using catalyst center has changed try to reset to factory default

H
HoganHog 22.12.19

New(true beta)wood came out and the Radeon 13.2 Beta 6,I have set all the beam!

R
RWRecords 22.12.19

Repak from Phoenix: go to the website rutor.org (ang. letters), there search Crysis 3: Digital Deluxe (2013) PC | Repack from Fenixx.
I would have posted a direct link, but, in my opinion, it is impossible))
by the way, I tried the MSI Afterburner program to change various parameters: power, frequency, and so on. Did not help. :( apparently, it's in Repack or in your drivers.

E
EVA Angelina 22.12.19

In catalyste possible for each game to set the Drava, at Kukuruza I threw everything on low and still, while the interval is the same for 20 minutes (I timed it) and crashes...though I understand if FPS was 15-20, and one could say that the card is overheating, not export, so no..shows 45-50..hell knows what's going on..the PSU is 750 w. I think it's enough.

k
kuliok 22.12.19

EVA Angelina
Throw your PC settings.

_
__Sonik__ 22.12.19

I have the same problem. So, I need to change the graphics card ? GeForce GTX 670 or GeForce GTX660 Ti ?

k
kuliok 22.12.19

__Sonic__
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error Can occur due to : Overclocking the video card overheating kernel and old drivers, insufficient power supply unit. Errors associated with the calculations based on DX11!

The solution to the error is to Decrease the frequency of a video kernel, to create one pretty-cooled video card, replace the PSU or to reduce the load on it (turn off backlight, disk drives, etc.)
+ if helped !

P
Piro2 22.12.19

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED is not softwara error ! obavljati wood and all that - useless !

Eliminated by increasing voltage by 5% on the core of the video card> !
This is not the first time ! The Hitman was the exact same crap, and so was cured !

E
EVA Angelina 22.12.19

So how is it done ???

P
Piro2 22.12.19

I did using MSI Afterburner . It is very easy to use with Google.

WARNING: inept use this program that can cause damage to your graphics card!!

Voltage increase should be done VERY carefully , according to 1 % of the current and slowly . And the main thing is to check the temperatures of the core after the increase . under load the same crisis !
Be sure to change also the dependence of the number of revolutions of the cooler on the video card the temperature from the same program ! Make this relationship better ! After passing of the Crisis can return everything back in order not to force the card !

K
Kosta Z 22.12.19

tell me please do I need to change the frequency or just one voltage

i
igorilla_07 22.12.19

so I have the voltage too high, frequency low

P
Piro2 22.12.19

Kosta Z
The meaning of this ! If clocked card you need to get the frequency of default and increase the voltage. Frequency increase can and should if all is stable ! and you have no stability ! Increase the voltage ! Try 5 %.

P
Piro2 22.12.19

igorilla_07
Strangely, I have the frequency drop a little more, but the same voltage.

Perhaps the reason is that the voltage is constantly changing in the map depending on load and it just does not have time to rise to 100% when Nada ! try Daw here:

K
Kosta Z 22.12.19

he clocked the card but the box says +15% ,
the decrease in the frequency of the same 15% helps well not yet flew, and generally Nesterova what the crap

i
igorilla_07 22.12.19

Piro2
the driver still need to put like in the screenshot