3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVA Angelina 22.12.19 08:53 pm

Error"DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED\" (Crysis 3)

And where the topic technical problems ? Constantly crashes with this error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED - what does it mean ??
90 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piro2 22.12.19

igorilla_07
Yeah it is possible here too. Better to do it in the software settings (for the crisis), rather than global.

i
igorilla_07 22.12.19

Piro2
I have in the global, because otherwise sometimes gets lost the driver do when the system is idle and not in the game, that is generally just the desktop and BAM! flew and was restored to see, lowers food so that flies nafig

F
Fantom88 22.12.19

I had such climbs when the card is dispersed so that lower frequencies need

P
Proftorg 22.12.19

Problem signature:
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: Crysis3.exe
Application version: 1.0.0.1
The timestamp of the application: 02f4d040
The name of the module with the error: atidxx32.dll
The version of the module with the error: 8.17.10.483
The time stamp module with the error: 511ef932
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 003aa755
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 528d
Additional information 2: 528d466643aecbc7e055b4b2625bdce3
Additional information 3: 7779
Additional information 4: 7779dd32d9badb7fc2a796113b089758

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0419

If privacy statement online is not available, check with its local variant:
C:Windows\system32\ru-RU\erofflps.txt

and climbs error video driver what to do?

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

EVA Angelina
I vidyuhi gigabyte GTX 550 TI,error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED pop up in many games under Dx 11.the problem is solved by the firmware bios of the graphics card.To firmware, crysis 3 , hitman absolution,BF 3,DMC comes up with this error after all!!!Good LUCK!

P
Proftorg 22.12.19

help to flash asus 7950,Karakoy the program better stitching,and where the BIOS swing.

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

Proftorg
You have a card with the factory or with a standard overclock?Because the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED is a consequence of the sloppy factory overclocking,don't know how ASUS,GIGABYTE because of this.Look at ASUS website,there should be utilities for firmware and bios.

B
Betafix_ 22.12.19

GuraN30 ...you Have a card with the factory or with the standard overclocking?
LOL! if not a secret, what is a standard overclock? if I understand correctly, you had your overclock, did you flash the BIOS and now you have a reference card?..

t
tesla707 22.12.19

GuraN30
...Because the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED is a consequence of the sloppy factory overclocking...
what nonsense are you talking about?, what is the acceleration?

Proftorg
DXGI is a structure for DirectX http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb205075%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb509553%28v=vs.85%29.aspx#DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED exclusively related to the graphics driver (it's just fall off from the system). Renew driver (roll on earlier), upgrade library for vc++ and directx (framework at the same time put a thread 4.5 if you have win8), if not help, reinstall windows, not some ownesboro and entities. image msdn.

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

Betafix_
970 MHz before and after the firmware (did not disperse,such took)

P
Proftorg 22.12.19

GuraN30
without overclocking

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

tesla707
At the expense of acceleration,this is my personal opinion,it could be erroneous,but all of these updates,reinstalling software described above did not help me.You've met this error?If Yes,how solved this problem?

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

Proftorg
If you have a reference (standard) frequency ,Hz what is the matter,and the truth of the matter is in the software.

P
Proftorg 22.12.19

GuraN30
the truth is I broke up,when everything pulled back,nothing unchanged,I need to flash the BIOS,tell me how?

T
Tw1ll 22.12.19

But what if the AMD driver

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

Proftorg
Go to the ASUS website,it should be written.
http://ru.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/AMD_Series/HD7950DC2T3GD5/#download

E
EVA Angelina 22.12.19

I have crashes with this error, even when the game is just the menu is.

t
tesla707 22.12.19

GuraN30
...You yourself met with this error?If Yes,how solved this problem?...
at no, a friend was on the computer this error. As decided read above. If a friend Proftorg new clothes except the BIOS, which will do nothing, did not want to do, then that's his problem.
there is certainly another option - catalogue substandard capacitors (in the Internet flashed article about it), but then then it would be off all games, not just one.

D
DXGI_ERROR 22.12.19

specialno purchased a video card that DIN in the modern game and here is the(( in short, what is the real trouble with this error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED what I just did(( the joke is that after that I started to have problems with other games,browser,movies. shoals,crashes constant. thought that all my PPC vidyuhi. all reinstalled along with the OS and again to torment the computer. still got to extend the time in the game 10 minutes before using all the tips. there is someone as lucky) you should use them all individually or all together as I))) time pogamat is already there,and killed)) and that's actually a question..does the game have levels more than 10 minutes?)))))))))))

G
GuraN30 22.12.19

tesla707
If we consider specifically the GV-N550WF2-1GI GTX 550 Ti,the problem is extended.Some have tried to solve the problem of lowering of the frequency to reference,write that at first helps,but then again, popping up this error,other increase the voltage - the effect is also short-lived.And those who updated the BIOS,the problem like as dared.(CONSIDER SPECIFICALLY the GV-N550WF2-1GI GTX 550 Ti, don't know how they have other graphics cards) Flashed the BIOS myself.Before ,crysis 3 and not only that,after 20-30 minutes game crashes with the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED or comp vis tightly, or blue screen.Notice that the error climbs mostly in the games for Dx11,although Dx11 tests all went well.After the firmware has never crashed when start to fly, I think that it is the incompatibility of iron and workmanship,which is unlikely.The card is under warranty, the question is,it makes sense to go to service center to change it?