3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Markos 22.12.19 09:02 pm

Henry Tomasino (Mafia 2)

Why do you think Henry began to work for the feds, kind of cool gangster and sold to the cops?
211 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Lokk 22.12.19

Either he worked for them from the beginning. (was recruited on arrival in the States).
Either he, like Tommy in the first part, had personal reasons for this.

However, my first thought was that the Chinese simply wanted to remove and take back the money and blame everything on Henry, although what it makes sense to kill one without Henry, Vito and Joe, but still this way? Apparently really decided to cutting the traitor.

D
Don Markos 22.12.19

There are several options:
1.From the beginning he worked with the feds to imprison Clemente and then to learn about others.
2.He turned into a rat after killing Clemente.
3.He was framed and removed for drug trafficking, later also killed(it is possible!Joe and Vito forgiven for killing Falcone)

M
MaCkHaMMer 22.12.19

Maybe he is a double agent?...although it is not...then almost triple...

E
Epic_Fail 22.12.19

He is 10 years old in a suit walked in. In General as dumb and nahoriany character that I just don't care about him and all the characters in mafia 2.

V
Vladik_11 22.12.19

Epic_Fail
Then you have the wrong topic.

M
MUH_NUKEM 22.12.19

I think from the beginning he worked for the feds. Why would he suddenly be interested in the sixes like Vito and Joe ? (Circular saw)

O
Odin iz nih 22.12.19

MUH_NUKEM
Yes, but then, as Joe and Vito are not planted and blamed what they have done in the job circular Saw.

j
joxxy 22.12.19

Yes, they were accused of robbery, theft of petrol coupons.

s
sarman 22.12.19

Oops. But think for a suddenly appearing DLC for Henry Tomasino where you will learn why he defected to the feds would be cool)

S
SwipeChp 22.12.19

yeah Genry''s Adventures

M
MiklGF 22.12.19

Yeah soo.....ka he, the most that ninaest. All tasks with his light hand were the specific bases. And Onila on jewelry (at the same time), he signed. And smack, he these two boys finally parted. Only GOD NOT FRAER and Tonga have figured it out, and peed.(emphasis on and in the last word).

K
Kirill 38rus 22.12.19

Che you here about me пNздите?

H
Hekit 22.12.19

Ha I wouldn't mind DLS Henry :)

O
Odin iz nih 22.12.19

Henry Tomasino
He is guilty!)))

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 22.12.19

I think Henry is not a traitor.Well the point of them?And the Chinese did him in for what he wanted and with drugs kidanut just for that would be the loser does not remain,because I had to return the debt to those who took(just forgot the name))),but still with Vito and Joe to pay...That's it.

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 22.12.19

Mdaa was sorry Henry

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 22.12.19

DLC called Genry's Life

K
King in the world 22.12.19

And I think he really was a COP.

K
Kirill 38rus 22.12.19

Marked One [TRU] because of ПNДОР Clemente,Luke, he sucked and was Capo.

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 22.12.19

yeah, soon to announce mafia 3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm))) dreams dreams