3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 23.12.19 01:00 pm

Which characters in 3 parts you are missing from the books ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I miss the good old company ) Regis, Milva, of Angouleme, Kagir... alas Sapkowski all buried, killed a whole gang of rats, poor eye generally from the plague died. but there is hope that some of the character from the books will meet in part 3
53 Comments
Sort by:
s
sandro_sar 23.12.19

From a more or less real resurrections if to consider, really wanted to see Regis. It well before cut into pieces and buried, and thought after Vilgefortz'll be able to regeneratsia

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

sandro_sar
this time it melted, there's no one ultimate vampire would have survived although the hope of resurrection. I also had

B
Bupycop 23.12.19

Rusik
Shani, the Golden dragon, Acne, Velerad, Queen of the night, Toruviel, Yaevinn and others, right now all I do not remember, in General, it would be cool to create a map with all the kingdoms, including Sericania, at least without Nilfgaard remains the hope that technological progress greatly will step forward and huge maps will become reality.

N
NPhysicist 23.12.19

I expected more participation Fringilla in the story. Waiting for the addon about Toussaint, I hope she's there glows before it will twist Imgur.

And yet we expect a rendezvous with Battle de Rideau is Voorhis, to be honest. To Francesc, I would like to see live, but at least with IDA have given to talk, and it's great. Yarra could be somewhere in the Ochsenfurt plant, for example.

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Bupycop
Yes, Dryad is also not enough, would like to wander in brokilon and meet Acne

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Bupycop
Shani in the future, too, will die from the disease if I am not mistaken but I would like to see her

H
Holly Jolly 23.12.19

Borch Three Jackdaws(aka Golden dragon) and his serikandi. And I would like that was the storyline from Splinter of ice about Estrada, Jenffer and Geralt. I'm just starting to read a series of books so little

N
Norman Bates 23.12.19

Shani is not enough, I hoped with her in Sochi to meet, well, Borja and her daughter, all notable characters, and in the final they are not.

Rusik
Shani died 72 years after the battle of Brenna. That is, at the time of the game, she is alive and well.

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Norman Bates
Well, for a daughter Borja Saskia

B
Bupycop 23.12.19

Rusik
Spoileron his daughter http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%8F

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Bupycop
Yes just read, and before that was a doubt, just passed behind Roche and was not interested in this character

B
Bupycop 23.12.19

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
Silentreatment aka Borch Three Jackdaws aka Golden dragon, so then more accurately.

I
Ilyuha Onoshko 23.12.19

Silentreatment (correctly written?) not enough. And two sericano that was with him.

G
Gibsoncheg 23.12.19

Well I would like to really Silentreatment to meet, although it is possible in Tossene or Ochsenfurt... Well hope dies last =)

G
GGame 23.12.19

the whole team of Geralt. Regis, Angouleme, Milva, well and of Szutenbach which was in Novigrad shop to open, really hoping that will be able to visit his shop but alas..

M
Malyshev Dmitriy 23.12.19

Sorry for the Zolton fillin, not fieldmarshall Oak, Yes, Regis was chingolos to see.
P. s to perechislit you many, many vivid characters in the book!

H
Holly Jolly 23.12.19

Ilya Onoshko
well, I decided not to write his dragon name(because you don't remember it and couldn't read)

G
Gvalchir 23.12.19

I'd love to see Silentreatment, Vienna (hope I remember correctly), the mother of Geralt. And so, I would like to see all living characters with whom Geralt was somehow familiar and connected. And lifeless too. For example, the journey to the spirit world.

d
dmitrians 23.12.19

Dmitry Malyshev
yeah))) Fili... he

d
dmitrians 23.12.19

Gvalchir
et could be inserted at a time when you and elf worlds jump)) but that's gash all the characters from the book will be very difficult