3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 23.12.19 01:00 pm

Which characters in 3 parts you are missing from the books ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I miss the good old company ) Regis, Milva, of Angouleme, Kagir... alas Sapkowski all buried, killed a whole gang of rats, poor eye generally from the plague died. but there is hope that some of the character from the books will meet in part 3
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malyshev Dmitriy 23.12.19

dmitrians
Well I know just didn't want to solarity:)

K
Krek Heg 23.12.19

Three jackdaws and sericano

K
Kosolapyi1 23.12.19

Francesco, the most beautiful woman, I would like to see in the game )

B
Bupycop 23.12.19

Kosolapyi1
sorry plan Lambert with megascope failed))

M
Maxonior 23.12.19

I would like to meet Stephen Skelley. Yes sorry it hung...so I would have him wegmachen sword the whole face cut to ribbons would be...slow. Fuck...too easily escaped.
Still Engira good heart)

Well Brokilon. In the Witcher 3 don't have enough really huge forests. Such as in Flotzam for example. And Aetna I would like to see.

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Maxonior
And I would like to meet Leo bonart if CRIS didn't kill him then. would really like him to compete and at the end to cut off his head

d
dimon-alfa 23.12.19

Kalkshteyna bad that in 3 parts hung-interesting quests would have had.

L
Lavuer 23.12.19

If you dream, that I would like to meet with Kagura with Regis and Bonarda. The vampire remembered his knowledge and belief in the goodness and unprincipled, and nilfgaard (which is not nilfgaard ^_^) - boyish and courage beyond his years. Well, Leo Bonart - just what would personally smack schscham, before looking at how it looks (it is very interesting as it described Sapkowski).
PS: wanted to create the exact same topic on the forum, but still can not reach the hands. To the author: thank you for bother to get an interesting topic.

O
Old_Nick 23.12.19

There are unconfirmed rumors that everyone has a Quint-card, sooner or later will be in the game/additions
So sericano should hope ;)

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

dimon-alfa
thanks for the spoiler

S
Shadow264 23.12.19

Rusik
This is not a spoiler,you won't see it,just say in one of those moments.

X
X_ray_83 23.12.19

Brain it would be possible to add or MMU, I want let it not be them

D
Danil Osicyn 23.12.19

Old_Nick
There are unconfirmed rumors that everyone has a Quint-card, sooner or later will be in the game/additions
So sericano should hope ;) " yeah. For one week only, Milva, Sabrina, Koehoorn, Skelley, Kagura, Riordian, Assira, Szilard too can we count on? xD

O
Old_Nick 23.12.19

Can and can - like flashbacks ;), etc.
But as I said - unchecked ear. To be precise, well before the game's release I read on some Polish gaming news site. Now links to have found. How much of this is final concept" and in truth, X,Z, :)

V
Vattgern 23.12.19

I'd like to posmotpet at least one eye, the girl-the bard Eyes.

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Gwienbleid3
I, too, but she died of the plague ((

V
Vattgern 23.12.19

I wish Eye. Even with possible live characters I wanted to see Yarra, under Mortal he survived, though was left without hands.

D
DAdrenaline 23.12.19

In the prologue, in the dream Geralt could and Koyana show.

E
Eagle387 23.12.19

Bupycop
Yaevinn were in the book? On topic: I would like to see Filerenamer. (XS, correctly or not, I Willie called :D )

E
Eagle387 23.12.19

Ilya Onoshko
What are they called? Wei and ???, I forgot already)