3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 23.12.19 01:07 pm

The music is intoxicating

Listening to music, repeatedly noticed, that it affects the brain also, as if you were in a state of intoxication, appear bold ideas, increases the power of the spirit, I want to do something that would not have dared to do, whether you're sober, etc. And you have been there?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 23.12.19

and I just inserts

|
G
Gutseen 23.12.19

you just trashed a fan thing of Salkera allocates you immature personality

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.12.19

Happened.

R
Ripper Man 23.12.19

you just trashed a fan thing of Salkera allocates you immature personality
doctor, this is exactly the truth?

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 23.12.19

Happened especially from the good old Pink Floyda and Led Zappelin but now I have an active period of classical power so it's never boring. (:

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 23.12.19

Audioerotica? Like you are there, it's all bullshit. I listened to once this drug stupid track with strange sounds - stool shorter.

A
Astarte 23.12.19

Ripper Man
No, but what you described is called a binaural beats, since you seem so interested

t
timtimH 23.12.19

However, I need to be. Just leave the music.

R
Ripper Man 23.12.19

It's not about audioerotica, and the everyday music that puts
stupid track with strange sounds
I think it's called psychedelic

T
Total5 23.12.19

Listening to music, repeatedly noticed, that it affects the brain also, as if you were in an alcohol intoxication, have you been there?
Happened. Obslushaeshsya something wrong, then puke, it's the adrenaline, Bosko breaks tries.

P
Pet Sematary 23.12.19

M
MesyacMay 23.12.19

and I put one of the group songs, they are for life alone
Spoiler

A
AR3E 23.12.19

...Throws in the euphoria that brings to the ecstasy. It's music.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 23.12.19

Oh yeah, it happens. And while different music leads to different condition. How to listen to post hardcore, then try to behave arrogantly, matyukatsya, joke, and insult others. When I listen to Gothic/doom metal, they become gloomy and unsociable, walking at night through forests and cemeteries. And when its black or death, I would like to take a gun and all the stupid cut, so black and death metal I try not to listen at all. So that's what I am. The fact that Muse Riley intoxicated and enters into a certain condition and gives a certain atmosphere which tries to convey the author. And wherein the different muzlo affected by raznomu. Or at the current I am sensitive to such muslu, XS.

D
D
Dyadya Malavi 23.12.19

When I hear Gleb drunken music is always drunk))

D
Delphis 23.12.19

Pet Sematary
kutiman is very cool, I'm gonna steal it for personal purposes

D
Dyadya Malavi 23.12.19

Delphis
You better come I ukradesh?))

m
masha 23.12.19

I'm addicted to music, I have all as described by Ripper Man.