3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19 01:07 pm

Help with riddles Enigma (Batman: Arkham Origins)

In order to avoid creating statist new topics in the likeness of can't find the data block that tut help!!11, I suggest to ask all the questions here. The can - can help.
95 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reddington1371 23.12.19

Mysteries like the lungs, mainly the right gadgets which opened the story, and the riddles understand how to use them

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

in General I can't find the data there where they should be?mozht bug.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

well, finally, even at close range and not see any walls, no broken

R
Reddington1371 23.12.19

gamer49692
Also climbed the roof, maybe under the ground, there is a door and hatch may be under the ground riddle

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

and how to fly there?he does not reach a high point near there and with pipes/gargoyles does not work

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

gamer49692
I did so and he climbed up on the gargoyle began to fly towards the block, then dived on 1-1,5 seconds, and let go of Ctrl and then Bets akurat has prizemlilsya onto the ledge with the block. More does not get there, I have all Usupov, and the next houses tried. Flies with only gargoyles

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

sherlock1371
thanks for the hint)found

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

sherlock1371
So. The mystery is under the ground. The way back opens in the story during your quest to track Bane by beacon signal, after survey of a corpse of a mercenary COP in the morgue. Hmm. once the sixth is already written.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
thank you) I really through the accelerator hook on the gargoyle soared then with a height already on ctrl and almost even a little peak did not fly)))

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
because none of the modders didn't bother to fix the theme of the passage.here and ask a million of the same questions in new topics.)

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

and I thought that when you collect all the data you will be able to enter the room of Enigma but there is a lock like the door well, and how to crack it???

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

gamer49692
You're welcome. Yes, in this game, THE easiest riddles. I remember AA had to find a special card the Riddler to appear on the map and scanned all sorts of puzzles, audio, characters of Arkham and the other jaw of the Joker. AC in General was epic, the puzzles become more difficult, and some could even kill, and I spent nemoguca more time and nerves.
Here everything is quite simple, and requires a bit of attention and the corresponding gadget. Personally, I went through them in two nights, simultaneously being distracted by the plot. Perhaps this is due to the fact that in the years in which the game /the prequel also, the Riddler hadn't honed his nerd-puzzling skills, and was takizh inexperienced as Bats

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

gamer49692
Nope. These blockers scattered throughout the city. Repeaters tobish. while all of them are broken, and until all the blocks of data jamming in the den of Enigma won't turn off.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
I agree,well, I only stalled the basement in fact.and...the room of Enigma is now also stops.can it is necessary to investigate the case of fallen people?

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
so something is not collected.hmm although the map is empty already)

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

gamer49692
Check the map. It says how many percent of the district passed, and small numbers written in how many more blocks left. I also stuck in one place, one remained and I never find it could not. It turned out that he live in the den of Enigma and hidden.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
I'm from a very old skill lost))))in buildings more data)))

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

The Batman rule number ONE IN any unclear situation, turn on Detective vision

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

gamer49692
The story took place? Firefly bent? If Yes, then you are in the story in the bridge is entered, if not - come in the story, he still won't open.
The entrance to the bridge is at the base of the Central support seems /well, where the marker and dedicated/. Look for eyes in detective mode orange door.

T
Tomas Freeze 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
the ATP found ,the story went earlier.