3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19 01:07 pm

Help with riddles Enigma (Batman: Arkham Origins)

In order to avoid creating statist new topics in the likeness of can't find the data block that tut help!!11, I suggest to ask all the questions here. The can - can help.
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

NightHawkreal
hmm sure thanks poprobuu)

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

spincer
That the left - smear the explosive gel before you get up on the pressure sensor. After activating the sensor, blow the gel, and will turn right. Then throw controlled batarang and take him down - the hole in the netting will be below it. Don't forget to slow motion batarang, right-click, to make it easier to manage.

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

pliz tell me how to get it?

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

Spiriggun
The three on the right - smear variogram, then turns on the stove and they blow up, then quickly switch to the triple batarang /he is pumped for the experience, and is activated by the numeral 4/, and throw them in the left three. It's simple.

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
thank you and here do not prompt?
quickly run through them did not help

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

Spiriggun
Deathstroke already bent? If not, go bend over, and if Yes - then lift your head up and you'll see concrete pillars at the edges of the attachment point controlled the claw. Manual next - are on the pressure sensor, shoot in claw mount, climb onto prepared cable with hook. Then plan on another pressure sensor without TOUCHING the ground. And so I repeat twice in order to trigger all sensors

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

bent all I have for a long time))) go collect the boxes Yes bandits 20 pieces catch for Gordon)
PS: why Enigma doesn't open the door? there is a jammer but it is not jammed weird

L
Lubber 23.12.19

Spiriggun
why Enigma doesn't open the door? there is a jammer but it is not jammed weird
the door can be opened only after collecting all the riddles, I think. In General Enigma buggy - I have performed all the tasks associated with it (blocks of data, retranslatori, towers, interrogation of reek), and the mark of his headquarters on the map are not cleared.

Z
ZZZLLLOOO 23.12.19

GUYS how to deal with these fucking generators? they feed panel with pressure and button. But how to run it?

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

ZZZLLLOOO
come for the story to death of a Shocker and will be able to charge

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

Lubber
and you're inside him opened the door?

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

ZZZLLLOOO
In the story, ahem... um ... find elektroperedachi that all of these generators and run

Z
ZZZLLLOOO 23.12.19

ATP

L
Lubber 23.12.19

Spiriggun
Yes. There are only a couple of rooms in the far you can take one thing achivku give.

I just don't remember at what point it will be open. If the wanted his file is open at 100%, then the door just opens.

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

tell me how to get

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

and this, too, at the same time)

L
Lubber 23.12.19

Spiriggun
the first elementary - fly, using the acceleration of the hook (there's like three buttons on the platform, the main push in the correct sequence), the second planning repulsion from the wall: from here fly directly in the button, there is a push away from the wall (when prompted - press the spacebar), and apparently somewhere underneath you, a third button where you want to land.

S
Sanctus_Echinus 23.12.19

Lubber
Is there consistently you need to press? There's like 24 seconds to give it to them all three to activate, and you don't even have to bathe and touch the ground during this. I'm talking about the first screen.

L
Lubber 23.12.19

Sanctus_Echinus
In my opinion, there is a sequence. Although I could be wrong. Anyway it is quite simple to check if the puzzle has not yet been passed.

S
Spiriggun 23.12.19

in the 2nd screenshot as I can not manage to reach 3 straight under the building\(