3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 23.12.19 07:46 pm

Is there fashion at least with a kind of optimization ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Put misery, watching the hard stuttering and drawdown where a lot of grass. Settings change the result does not. Put remake, there's worse drawdown. SN still have never passed so fashion with the change of the plot did not suit me, need grafon and retextured. The computer pulls, not the question
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Spoiler

L
Linch2000 23.12.19

I don't know. I have all the Stalkers and the mod 60 FPS. Yes, in LA there are friezes, and when running, sometimes.
Lost Alpha.
Spoiler
And which card do you have? Ah, I see. A normal PC you have. Clean OS, or perestanavlivaya. Perhaps Zacarias.
I 3770К, 1070, 16.

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Linch2000
Still say there are no viruses. That's Autumn Aurora for the PM went well and was stuttering but the fps was generally consistently high

L
Linch2000 23.12.19

Crra
As you know. Here's a couple of things. One will correct the registry, and the other proscribes (scanned 5 seconds) spies.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/tJ6rWhr98CUFJQ
https://yadi.sk/d/hEJMNX3D10JWsw

H
Hanzo666 23.12.19

There the engine itself is the curve. How many stalkers did not shake, how much iron have not changed anything with stutteri to do failed. There is a problem in the system spawn the npc, sort of a simulation of population Zones - the engine itself is constantly spawned some distance from you monsters, stalkers and enemies, and spawn this is made very crooked in terms of optimization performance and has a negative impact on game performance. Because of this, and friezes. Did not help even change the games on the ssd drive and patch the executable to use the game more 4GB of RAM... the Problem is in the x-ray engine.

Another problem is that sometimes the game shoved grafon, which has the engine to cope with difficulty, and the drop in performance, especially it can be seen when monitoring - nothing really loaded, no none, no%, and framerate drops. This is mainly due to the increase in the number of spawning npc on the map through modding, increasing the range of drawing beyond measure, or increase the amount of the same herb.

M
Morgan Yu 23.12.19

Is called x.ray 2.0
Only for the COP, and was recently improved even better and you game flies, then there are no freezes and phone support for 64-bit systems
https://vk.com/xray_oxygen
Good luck

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

Hanzo666
The problematic engine is understandable but as stated above, I put autumn aurora to shadow of Chernobyl fps and is quite satisfied. The load on vidokarty increased and in misery and remake low fps at low load. So maybe there is still a stable mod

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

ImGabeNewell
There is a development as I understand it

M
Morgan Yu 23.12.19

Crra
Mm, no, the design itself is completed, the thrill of just minor improvements and bugfixes

M
Morgan Yu 23.12.19

Crra
On account of the mods, there is support for the OLR and the CoC, at the expense of others I don't know yet

H
Hanzo666 23.12.19

Crra
Well, hell with misery, I also had a problem, didn't... Try the patcher executable for x64 systems, I advise nothing, I've given up.

M
Morgan Yu 23.12.19

Hanzo666
The above method

l
legusor 23.12.19

there is no such mods.

k
k0tas 23.12.19

Dead Air try, of the misery of all sags. But DA is a bit empty and by itself, the sandbox

s
saa0891 23.12.19

Crra wrote:
The load on vidokarty increased misery and low fps at low load.
A-life and reduce lighting,then it will work fine.

T
Tiem 23.12.19

Released latest LA DC 1,4007 well shoveled in terms of optimization. Even my calculator , which stuttered last version , now drags.
By the way, the grass and the shade of the traditionally harvested for eating.