3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19 07:47 pm

Issues (Endless Space)

Email questions, how can I help you...and others too I think will support))
224 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

Desepticon
And how to make it? Need to learn some technology?
The answer is To fly in hyperspace, or Warp in another(smoky line connecting the star system) requires the study of technology from the lower branches, the third row is the left-most...the Opening of V. Casimir effect(Applied Cassimir effect) - Your civilization by studying the vacuum had discovered a new law of quantum mechanics the so-called V. Casimir effect to be used in excess of light speed...( the translation is not literal but the meaning...not a translator, I))) )

D
Desepticon 23.12.19

Thank you. As a fan of MoO2 will understand this, sorry crack isn't ready yet.

S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

Advice to all beginners...don't focus on kinetic weapons... just my 5 ships blew up 2 vehicles with missiles(((( shields are the best bet from all that is a little I guess, and it turned out I have the type of rockets, finally there was no defense ships burst like bubbles(((

g
go100gi 23.12.19

Dag-m change his name to English in 3DMGAME fylke.ini
PlayerName = Name

the name in English must be lost. the file is in the folder with the game

C
Cryel 23.12.19

People, tell me why I don't attack fleets sometimes the enemy of the system, I press attack and nothing happens. I confess, the training was seen polyagonal, so you can kick, but not much =)

D
Decline 23.12.19

but there is something on fights and their features? how to calculate damage etc....
I would be very grateful

K
Kooniva 23.12.19

how to make a fleet more than 3 ships? I have this ceiling

S
Starlancer 23.12.19

Kooniva
To pump in the branch of Command Points.

S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

Cryel
The answer
1) You can attack with one fleet to another fleet once per turn
2) to attack a star system, and ships standing on its orbit is possible only in neutral territory(around Susistemi no painted border, painted only the outline) without a Declaration of war. If you declared war(Declar of war...something like this) that can be attacked on site...
3) maybe there's something else but I don't know about it)))
Decline
The answer
The main indicator which shows the strength of the fleet's POWER(fist drawn), but there are a few features
1) the Fight is highly dependent on the chosen in battle skills...correctly chosen))(Example from personal experience: Lost fleet 6 times less power...just because 2 out of 3 rounds my card didn't work...although the fool what the left-wing elected)
2) very much...although there is no Real Siiilno!!! affects the result of the battle of technology is studied and put on the ships so for example if you have a very weak shield from any of the three types of damage(Kinetic, missile, laser) that vrajeskie ships even with a small number of guns like this type, will cause enormous damage, but when he saw the shield of the enemy such as the kinetics do not just be afraid and perestavali to swing it, I naprimer lezer 3 or 4 generations working only 32%(the rest was absorbed by the shields of the enemy) destroyed ships and caused a large part of the damage. Although the enemy was all hung with shields from the laser...
3) the ships have increased proveen that the higher the level the better they fight, but it's probably clear to all)))
Kooniva
The answer
So you have suggested above, but still a little refined. The size of the fleet and the size of your Academy(the number of possible heroes for hire) are in the science of the left branch at the top edge of it...))

R
RAG0015 23.12.19

I also have a couple of questions:

I can't understand about the new ships that open from technology. After researching my system in a window construction of the ships, they do not appear (those that need the resources and simple). And voorujenii for ships - it avtomaticheski all ustanavlivaetsya after the study or need somewhere to equip?

- Population growth in the colonies depends on the food and mood on the planets or is there something else?

S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

RAG0015
Answer:
Population - Yes, depends on food and the joy...
Ships With new ship structure is required to create a prototype based on it(manually or by clicking auto-upgrade). this is done in the fleet menu(upper left corner of the screen, the picture of the ship), in the menu on the right there are icons of all the prototypes(model ships made in the colonies) and a button add(add) and delete.
1)Clicking add opens a menu prototype...are given a choice of all available structures.
2)clicking on any already existing prototype appear on the details button to Modify(right lower corner). menu modifications and need to put all the parts...I tried to write as simple as possible, but still seems harder than it actually is ;)

K
Kooniva 23.12.19

are there any tips on playing? and then I move 50 ... always behind opponents about 2 times. Playing on normal is.

S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

Kooniva
Who?

K
Kooniva 23.12.19

Shadow-Death
mostly People of the Empire, and so it all played

A
Aregemoth 23.12.19

Who-thread was engaged in generation of galaxies? Could you tell me the config for the greatest number of star systems and as an option in this grouped sector.

K
Kooniva 23.12.19

Dag-m
that I'm all for a bit and develop, but still it turns out that I'm in last place, and as soon as the war begins 1 the enemy fleet my 5-6 posts

S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

Started yesterday at 4 difficulty...and... realized that the game is really heavy... But on average it was easy...

J
J_i_m_m 23.12.19

how to increase the mood of the population? build! - what to build? explore! - what to study?

D
Desepticon 23.12.19

J_i_m_m
Reduce taxes, find a rare resource that gives a boost to the mood (the white badges they have etc. Promote the growth of Dust'a and Food/Meals.

S
Shadow-Death 23.12.19

J_i_m_m
Answer:
To increase happiness, one must first understand what caused it...
1) dissatisfaction with the Expansion - then you need to learn to branch Kolonizatsii and expansion of science: application of the Casimir effect(enables you to fly through carbothane and reduces dissatisfaction with the expansion), later 'tapah game is science: Applied atmospheric technology, Virtual communication. They are all in the same branch.
2) Different negative anomaly - Branch(Kolonizatsii and expansion) science: Adaptation of the colonies, the Rebirth of the soil.
3) For increasing happiness also approach science from a branch of diplomacy(marked by pink star).
4)Well, all that is written above Desepticon)))
by Shadow