3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RambPro 24.12.19 10:38 am

As the years went changing skill of your game

Hello
Each of us has their own playing strip coming to life is absolutely different. Someone plays a little every day, and someone on the contrary chopped all day a certain period of time. I belong to the second type of people, and by happy coincidence managed to capture the trends of the skill with period of more than 7 years. What do you say? Is there a change?
In my opinion, the reaction becomes worse

24 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 24.12.19

RambPro
Reaction, Yes, worse. But a growing experience

R
RambPro 24.12.19

dilat
The role of experience is a strategic way of thinking?

d
dilat 24.12.19

RambPro
Its accumulation

M
MunchkiN 616 24.12.19

I like that saw the passage of what there games like Prince of Persia 2000 and realized that I was compared to today there was a nuclear nerd simple
and probably the immediate skill precision and survivability in dynamic fell during the last 10 years because we played with cheats and recently osobo little iral.
complex role-playing mechanics, I also not particularly interesting patamu as there is no time and desire to understand them. so playing zamudrennye sclive game since mid szkolnictwa the Ming also fell.
well, there is the Ira which suddenly does not clearly States what to do and how to do I have also dropped since there is the Internet and not need to vacuum the locations and to understand how it sobstvenno to play.
and so there's some match practice and I I have noticed that I like to play at some point this month and I'm very good at it and the AI is very predictable. and say if it does not play I again roll down to some average level. and so, in principle, with all sorts of games for example I remember that in mass effect and every Igor I when Dating rather sucked the enemies and then was a player on the level of God, knowing the characteristics of the mechanic and patterns and to rudimentary level of knowledge of the game to fall already can't again after a lot of playing time. so if you draw a graph of my igartua it is a kind of increasing sine wave with a long large partial decay and the extrapolation to zero decay on a very long schedule. but in Aravind for example iral's my skill more fell for approximately 13-4 almost complete not playing but again fell because quite to the level when I first played it.

R
RambPro 24.12.19

dilat
I unfortunately do not understand
MunchkiN 616
Always thought that the most important thing in a shooter map understanding and reaction

d
dilat 24.12.19

RambPro
With age you will understand

M
MunchkiN 616 24.12.19

RambPro
shooters with live players in pvp I have not played enough to rate them. there's probably a map + exhaust skill game

R
RambPro 15.07.20

dilat
Yes, that is already unlikely, since 2001, all my epic games began
MunchkiN 616
Yes, most likely there is more to do

d
dilat 15.07.20

RambPro
It does not matter, the experience is always accumulating

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.07.20

dilat
Skills may eventually fall, it is necessary to periodically play not to lose skills. It is in other sports, the same applies to video games. To a greater extent this applies to shooters, of course, but for RTS is also important.

L
Lodurr 15.07.20

RambPro wrote:
In my opinion, the reaction becomes worse
I like that all the way around. Remember Stalker started playing on medium difficulty, and then me and Master was not enough. ME the same, although there is a crazy overkill of course, gameplay is nothing new, fat bots just added in two times in comparison with the expert. Folic only survival, and not below. Over the years, more began to require more extensive and complicated gameplay. Pew Pew is absolutely not stariway, and not interesting. It is necessary that the difficulty was, than the brain loading, reaction, and these games can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

d
dilat 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
Partly agree. Again, judge for yourself. I remember some time not played CS 1.6 (3-4 months or so). Decided to go and played no worse than last time, occupying the top ranks stats. Recently after a long time launched on the emulator Dendy game Yo! Noid and passed first time with no deaths. You may need to play quite a long time (years) to lose the skills or degrade

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

RambPro
Capture failed, but I will say that 10 years ago played much worse, as it went ahead.

A

dilat
Probably in eSports a little easier with maintaining skills. In physical sports you have to train every day (take the same martial arts: if you go to the championship in Boxing as a fighter without heavy training in a month or something does not do). Although in the higher League of eSports Champions, too drochat their games every day =] So it's not all just...

How about plain old games? Here create new megawad for Doom 2: do I need an author to count on Novikov that bad? Or should I start from the age of the game and doing *very* complex megawad? What do you think?

d
dilat 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
You touched on a professional level. That's one thing, training is needed there, it's understandable, especially in a physical sport. Mention the normal average players, I personally your example described. In fact, here are all individually, I think

I do not quite understand, what is it? As the author conceived, such .wad will do. Why would he want someone to start?

D
DanteNefelimSparda 15.07.20

Used to play something like,now everywhere trying to play classy and always really hard.
For example,now you can safely combo in DMC to do,almost always SSS,although I was happy, even the rating of A. Moreover,without training,just force yourself to go deeper into the mechanics of any game.Even in the same Doom 16 years check,as a character or an enemy reacts to any action.For example,the shot from the cannon pushing gausa character,often helps to Oborotov.

A

dilat wrote:
I do not quite understand, what is it? As the author conceived, such .wad will do. Why would he want someone to start?
I think this is an interesting question. As an example we can take any old game, for which someone anything still creates (for the passage, i.e. the single player).

B
BIG_CrasheR 15.07.20

Skill rather apalsa with experience and time spent, if we talk about multi-user projects. (not kibersportsmen, but tanks may like, judging by the medal Kolobanova, Walters, etc.).
But in proportion to increases and Bambina from the game, which greatly hinders the pumping of the same skill. In the same tankah potato (when I was actively pushing 2 years ago), Bombina was krasnozhopye (by altamiro) allies playing #UDOVOLSTVIE, and QUINTA at the behest of randomness (to drag with no gold in hand, is).
2 is the only online game that was rolled, and Sanchez f, to spend time on new - there is no desire, if you do not kibersportsmen.
In singles it's much easier and calmer, Sakura doesn't count ;)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 15.07.20

I started playing in 2009, and in 2012 more or less learned. Then the skills never grew. As he was at that level, and left. Some of the mechanics, of course, over the years, but speed, reaction, strategy and so on I have some frozen. Can't play above the low level of complexity.

H
H7U7G7O 15.07.20

Only the best become