3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 24.12.19 10:44 am

How do you like the TV series Flash and Arrow?

Interested in your opinion
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 24.12.19

Traun
I agree with that. And in DS, unfortunately there is only one, in my opinion a worthy and interesting series, Gotham.

M
Marquess 24.12.19

BatmanWayne221

Lucifer look

F
Filias_Fogg 24.12.19

For children 12 years old very fact.

J
JBaker6661 24.12.19

The marvel series on Netflix is much better. Daredevil at least

a
a.kornolov 24.12.19

To the Flash is not reached, and the TV series Arrow and amused at the same time depressing its pomposity and arrogance of the main character from half his dialogues want to grab stashed under the table special levally bag)))

r
raider6565 24.12.19

The arrow left then didn't wait for the second season, and then was too lazy to revise. Flash is still hands did not reach. Glaring Supergirl - it seems no human way (pathetically naive sometimes - but it'll do)

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.12.19

raider6565 wrote:
The arrow left then didn't wait for the second season, and then was too lazy to revise.
Have a Boom is a separate special issue under the title Arrow - Year One (2013) (something like that), there is just over a half hour tells the entire first season in short, a convenient thing. And this thing is official )
Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and DCs legends of tomorrow - series General DC universe, there are even crossovers (when one episode at the same time Supergirl and the Flash, or Arrow and Flash, etc)...

B
Bars Otto 24.12.19

Arrow and the Flash's Arrow-verse, there remained the legends of tomorrow and super girl but the super girl from another world, and legend - the time travelers.
The series is good! The only thing that always annoyed when watching boom, it's the idea that with all the villains of arrow, the Flash could get up to five times faster

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 24.12.19

with all the villains of arrow, the Flash could get up to five times faster
1 time he did. Truth ran away, honestly he did in that season (I think corresponds to the 1st) still could not run so fast.

A

VITYA_KOLYADENKO wrote:
1 time he did.
More times helped, including crossovers. In General, the Flash Persian Hey guys, could beat any villain who can not just move fast as he is. The writers are trying to write the story so that the next meta in the series (the Flash), it was difficult to win the old-fashioned method 8) And the idea is that this is enough for the laws of physics. Ran up, poked the corpse. But then it would be boring ))

E
EmilSmirom 24.12.19

The first two seasons of the Flash is excellent ,then the series has become unclear what .

A

EmilSmirom
Oh really? Great series - all seasons bring something new and interesting.

B
Bars Otto 24.12.19

Obviously, the first seasons are normal, and then begins the horror, although a new crossover good