3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19 10:47 am

60FPS then 30FPS (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all!!!!!
A problem in RDR2 - as you move to locations that clearly 60FPS, and at some points counter shows 60FPS, and the picture-well obviously 30FPS.

Graphics settings exhibited optimal: my system - I7 8700K, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2070 SUPER.
The system is more than sufficient for this game, but the game is moments like lag.

If encountered or paid attention to this disease of the game, post pliz what can be the matter.
Stupid no optimization or is there any other solution.

Thank you!
38 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ovsyanka 24.12.19

The percent change. Strange you have a choice under 2070с

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

To change the percent????????
And what percent should be too shy to ask?))))))

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

Sobolevmaxx
Vertical sync turn it off.
Oatmeal
And what percent should be?
What kind of heresy you write?

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

Over & under Yes, when turned off like all the rules, but you do not want none to strain once again))))))
The reserve capacity is.
If the solution is no longer with the disabled plane going to play)))))

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

Sobolevmaxx
Sobolevmaxx wrote:
If the solution is no longer
There, lower your graphics settings.

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

So when the lag vidyuhi not loaded under 100%, it turns out there is stock. I look at the monitoring via MSI afterburner. if you put the plane on vidyuhi a maximum of 80 percent loaded.
Or am I wrong?

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

and when the game is clearly well inhibits the counter FPS60 shows and vidyuhi not more than 80% loaded.

L
Luka_gg 24.12.19

Sobolevmaxx
Sobolevmaxx wrote:
the counter FPS60 shows
This is the average, it generally can not touch and forget. Especially when the majority of the survey sensor is 1000 milliseconds. The minimum bet is 0.1 and 1, you can still schedule time frame, and the sensor sampling 400-500. Then everything will be clear, there is a 60 or not.
I looked up and the intersection of lock and synchronization, i.e. the conflict, be careful. If the problems with rasanjana frame is no, then use the Lok RTTS at the desired value and rejoice. Or switch to NVIDIA panel and there's sync is turned on, there is an alternative - a fast sync + Locke.
Alternatively still, unload the RAM, the actual RAM consumption the game with the file system - 19-20Gb (check via virtual memory / allocated memory, that reflect the actual memory consumption, coupled with the paging file and operating data programs and processor).

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

Uhhhhh, well, everything will look check))))) But really - 8700K I7, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2070 SUPER little b play High in RDR 2?)))))
And so heap up the question of Rockstar, there is not going how else to optimize the game or is it all?))))))

O
Ovsyanka 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
I9900k that the game at least a little under the fps console dataguard

Z
Zh1VaGo 24.12.19

Oatmeal
Is i3 9100 and 2060. Everything on ultra (of the UIAA disabled) full HD, Locke 30 fps. I never at one stage there were no drawdowns of at least 1 frame.

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

Well, in my case spending on the computer under 100K how to play in 30FPS not want)))))

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

Oatmeal
I want to say in the console is something steeper 9900k, just oats perezhral?

O
Ovsyanka 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Of course. On the PC inflate the cost of components and the hamsters think all the rules

O
Ovsyanka 24.12.19

Zh1VaGo
The results of benchmark Studio

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

I will try today to do skins.

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

S
Sobolevmaxx 24.12.19

The first screen verticulata on, the second screen verticulata off))))))

Q
Qoold 24.12.19

Sobolevmaxx
Off the plane and put the fps limit in msi afterburnere. Brakes and 100% load, the GPU will disappear.