3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argos Dalarion 24.12.19 11:06 am

Error RGSC \"Offline\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

This is the first acquaintance with Social Club and to be honest, that I didn't see coming... Who knows how to overcome this problem?
169 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Roenko 24.12.19

Can't log in to Social Club,created a new profile but nothing

c
camelot.brs 24.12.19

Oben
Create uchetku offline
If the bug DATS it , you English way to do user and such , and all gamy .

O
Oben 24.12.19

camelot.brs
be kind for more info please do not understand(

c
camelot.brs 24.12.19

Oben
create an account in social club offline , then come to the game , if there is an error of social club , then you have the English path of the game that was and a user name

n
nvidia311988 24.12.19

Oben and how to create it if it doesn't come in?

T
Tem4aa 24.12.19

I pressed BackSpace! loaded story mode.And stuck,what to do?

E
Energy Death 24.12.19

Nikita Royenko
at the post office confirms authorization?

actually if you read the first 2 lines red and the last black and 4E, it becomes clear that the game is not connecting to the Internet.

k
karos000 24.12.19

the same problem

A
AlexTwo11 24.12.19

Also,I just smeknul 2 times BackSpace and the window was gone,it was loading,but nothing more happened

Taks,I started comrades,downloaded 3dm v2(and went with a new user) crack,and it worked without SC,but in the first mission encountered probley when I went out from the building to the street,the teammates stood in place and did not move at all,it is necessary now to solve it

If you have not seen it
1. Create a D drive or similar only not With the folder Documents
2. Go to the disk and there go to your user and find the my documents folder!
3. Just right click the folder my documents properties ---- location----move and select the folder you created in step 1.
4.All! after that, as all moves, run the launcher from 3DM and play SC you not worried)!

t
timuryha86 24.12.19

Tell me how to create avtonomnom mode????

d
dim-disign 24.12.19

Found the answer! Social club don't like it when the name of your Windows account is Cyrillic. For this you need to go to:
1. control panel
2. adding and deleting user accounts
3. create account (with admin rights)
4. the name of the new account must not contain Cyrillic characters (such as Guest)
Once you have created a new account press the arrow next to the button, shutdown and choose switch user. Go into Windows as a user with no Cyrillic alphabet and start GTA5. Truncated!

D
Dimchik94 24.12.19

SergeiR
1-forbid the access to Internet file gtav.exe
2-start the game through the launcher from 3dm and not through the official.

S
SergeiR 24.12.19

Dimchik94
through the launcher and run it

D
Dimchik94 24.12.19

SergeiR
the first paragraph did What?

N
Nikita Nuykin 24.12.19

Error:we tried to connect in offline mode ,as you have not previously used this account on this device etc

B
Barsum1345 24.12.19

how to create the offline mode then?

w
woodytop.dv 24.12.19

How to fix it?

F
FFFREDDD 24.12.19

OOO, you better tell me how you got into this mode :). Just friends though to play with my Akka without disturbing me :)

A
Artur Lenitsky 24.12.19

The solution is simple, turn off the computer at 5 minutes from the Internet at this time throws the tablet v2 again and run the game, this window will not appear.

s
shtromk 24.12.19

FFFREDDD
Internet wire to videogot.

woodytop.dv
Google After installing GTA 5 on PC through the loader, a window appears with an infinite loading and nothing happens