3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argos Dalarion 24.12.19 11:06 am

Error RGSC \"Offline\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

This is the first acquaintance with Social Club and to be honest, that I didn't see coming... Who knows how to overcome this problem?
169 Comments
Sort by:
_
_WhiskaS_ 24.12.19

Pozitivchick
Did not help

K
Kind_Stone 24.12.19

You need to go through the VPN (tobish anonymizers/proxy servers). On this topic, it worked, thanks mate Kolyan Kolashnikov for the idea. Fuck knows why I went the heat, apparently still in some kind of time Rockstar started lochit providers. Dancing with a tambourine around social club will not help. The best way to check if you are under this situation is to go to the official website of the Social club (which is AT THIS ADDRESS: socialclub.rockstargames.com). Not ship without anonymizers/VPNа? Congratulations.
Ship? Clean the registers and wiping 100 times, the Social club, dance with a tambourine and enter God curve code.On any of foreign forums a thousand different options, which for someone working for someone there. If necessary, you can pick a pack of different options, which for a couple of days digging've seen on the network.

_
_WhiskaS_ 24.12.19

HELPED!))))

d
demothen 24.12.19

Kind_Stone wrote:
apparently still in some kind of time Rockstar started lochit providers
Block ip ranges because of cheaters - top helpless against cheaters, I don't think it's true. Because there are dynamic ip, nat, vpn, and why honest players have to suffer because of them. If you do not work and the site socialclub.rockstargames.com it's entirely possible that they just have problems with routing traffic.

R
Reeko 24.12.19

here it goes now I'm after a 75 hour game

K
Kind_Stone 24.12.19

Lately it's a crazy game. Better to wait a bit, maybe rocky will get cold or at least sympathetic to patch holes that have emerged in recent years.

s
salsen 24.12.19

Helped but the session to friends can't come

Kind_Stone
If not difficult throw the options in Skype salsencs

K
Kind_Stone 24.12.19

salsen
Here already could not help. VPN is just a crutch, a temporary solution. It is necessary to wait until the issue is resolved. Il pack your bags. Il some kind of float with a Rocky start. God knows what to do with it. Latest GTA update brought a lot of trouble to the modders, players...

s
salsen 24.12.19

Kind_Stone
VPN comes but to play with friends to go to them in the session can not.

D
Droll1965 24.12.19

Had this problem been able to enter only when used VPN

T
The Dmitry Disaire 24.12.19

salsen
FOR THE THIRD DAY OF SUFFERING,ONLY OF VPN?)

s
salsen 24.12.19

Author_Nick
Try using mobile Internet to connect if you go then call the provider and say that they blochat sign in online

T

salsen
hideme.EN saved me thank you)

Dudes rocky corrected the problem!At least for me,what about you?

B
Bender228 24.12.19

Author_Nick
You have just earned or something you did for this?

T

Bender228
Windu demolished,but I don't think that depends on it.

S
StanleyQuant 24.12.19

Demolished Windu, the proxy does not help, it seems that the game has started and write that you went to Social Club but when connecting to the session with friends I'm out of the network and does not connect. Who will help to ensure 50rubley on kiwi kin.

V
Vlad Stupnikov 24.12.19

Hi all. There was such here a problem when you start GTA 5 crashes this window social club loads very long and then crashes the inscription.... What to do, can someone help?

s
salsen 24.12.19

Vlad Stupnikov
Provider call campaign to block it.

V
Vlad Stupnikov 24.12.19

salsen
This is after the latest updates it became so. I don't think it's provider

s
salsen 24.12.19

Vlad Stupnikov
so I also, I'm using mobile Internet I go to Internet and through vpn