3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Govvo 15.09.19 02:08 pm

How to solve the problem Loka 30 fps on дх12 when the plane (Control)

How to solve the problem Loka 30 fps on дх12 when the plane, on DX 11 there is no such troubles, but without the rifle breaks frames and my дх12 fps would be higher but there is a lock in 30 Robit(
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 15.09.19

There is no loca I have a plane with 60 fps no 84 дх12

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 15.09.19

1) If you have enabled vertical sync put the lock in 30 fps, if your current fps below 60. If 60+, that is limited to 60.
2) Solution: Turn Off The Vert. Singh. in the game and enable it in the Nvidia control Panel. In General, the profile or specifically to this game.

l
legusor 15.09.19

Govvo
on DX11 the same. I solved the problem by disabling vsync in game and enabling it through the driver mode vsync - fast (quickly). at the moment, another solution is not found.

G
Govvo 15.09.19

legusor
Yes, I have dx11норм it.... 12 even drawdown terrible so it is better to sit 11)

-
-Zion- 15.09.19

There is not any lock, just vidyuhi not drawn. I have many games when it was 1070, just squander much fps and vsync locit 30. When I changed my vidyuhi 1080ти the problem is gone. It's just so vsync works on NVIDIA cars.

M
Marionetco 15.09.19

Lok as said above turns on when the fps is below the monitor frequency, it is possible to lock fps with afterburner and enable smart synchronization without limiting the fps on the new maps, you can:
Spoiler

with all this, it is necessary to specify your config that would help you not wondered and not asked again.
I have the game and it is the ficus 8350 and 2060 only eats midasco, trace and full ultra 50-60 fps, without a trace ultra 100 fps without a problem. I don't want to guess, you need to know your config

G
Govvo 15.09.19

Yeah how the hell to remove this topic, do not need help, this is a bug дх12, 11 all the rules and the fps there is why it will be higher AMD card by the way and дх12 should be better but odd went wrong=D

S
Streeting 15.09.19

Marionetco
old also has the function quick, at least at 1080 is the GTX, I think in all 1ххх the line also have this feature

M
Marionetco 15.09.19

Streeting
Yes it is, like 700 cards, I don't remember exactly but the map needs to be hardy

A
An__ei 15.09.19

The driver screws up on дх12 due to not the correct choice when installing

And as if not to lie when the choice has appeared is not intended DCH only standard on the latest drivers began flights to дх12 . I have got to reinstall Windows and now pure doesn't allow to put standard packs only DCH is now on дх12 no departures in the nvidia control panel in global and program settings, vertical sync on.

S
Streeting 15.09.19

Marionetco
even in this functions quickly in the game some proleganiya, although the fps is always 60

M
Marionetco 15.09.19

Streeting
I have everything exactly