3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyzen17 15.09.19 02:08 pm

Friezes (RAGE 2)

Microfreeze, especially noticeable when riding a transport, the driver update corrected the situation but not much. Encountered, maybe there is some solution?
Honestly fed up with this situation on the frieze, almost all the new games, the system did not seem weak: i7 7700, gtx1080, 16gb operatives,ssd.
34 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 15.09.19

kyzen17
many reasons may be , it is necessary to look that for the friezes .
Is there any overclocking ?
What does the monitoring ?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.09.19

kyzen17
it is necessary to test possible performance depends on the bandwidth of your system memory, or RAM, check if you have the RAM in dual channel mode if two dice for 8Gb. Maybe the miner what the PC got the settings in the game put it in full screen mode, can overheat percent of the mass of options, download FPS Monitor look at the charts at the time of the frieze which piece of hardware is heavily loaded or on the contrary a dramatic increase in low load...

E
El_Trolo 15.09.19

kyzen17
And don't forget the pagefile off, if enabled.

g
gennaz 15.09.19

kyzen17
If wines 10,then put the Mem Reduct program to RAM. Clean operatives before every start of the games.

C
Colt47pc 15.09.19

gennaz
Why did he have to clean RAM with 16GB?
kyzen17
In fact, the reasons can be a lot, maybe you have a lot of garbage going in Windows, and it can optimize the game so it's hard to say, game on SSD set?

M
MunchkiN 616 15.09.19

I suppose that files swap needs to be large and is located on the SSD in place with Windows
and if the game is still SHDD - he has such so to say the idle with the Parking of the heads and this may be the cause of the Frisians
finally I am sure that the case in MICS is likely to peck-peck

A
AdMiRon 15.09.19

if after the installation of the wood became a little better, try using the Display Driver Uninstaller program to uninstall the video driver and install again, maybe something crooked was up the previous

g
gennaz 15.09.19

Colt47pc
In 10 wines is the shared cache of the system and it is being filled,because of this, and appear MicroProse.
Spoiler

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

The acceleration components no downloaded FPS Monitor: gpu load average of 96% but up to one hundred does not reach the CPU temperature is stable 70-71, but in a strange sort of cores the load is not great but at some point alternately turn red and the load level of 67%(on average) it happens for a second approximately, but periodically. To record the screen I could not, for some reason Bandicoot the game is not zapuskaetsya.
P. S the friezes on all graphics settings.

G
Govvo 15.09.19

kyzen17
the CPU temperature is stable 70-71 is not normal, high temperature hike in case of overheating reset of frequencies and loads, and that the friezes, MNU 8 cores 16 threads (R7 2700x) over 47 degrees in this game does not rise.

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

Govvo
what could be warmed? pasta it's time to change?

G
Govvo 15.09.19

kyzen17
A lot of factors: thermal grease, cooling, well ventilated case, the heat is on the street and at home (I have it's been hot recently, now cheap), maybe the percents are dispersed, to flow better to drive in the heat and if ahlad not possible to observe a temperature mode in norm.

w
wise-sokol 15.09.19

kyzen17
About all games not say, but in the case of RAge 2. Try Off the plane and see. Here she is strange.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.09.19

kyzen17
Yes change the thermal paste suppose to suggest Arctic Cooling MX-4 or slightly worse Zalman ZM-STG2, if the temperature subsides then thermal paste under the processor lid withered'll have to scalp. And maybe the motherboard is overheating, the chipset does not have an index H61?

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

Included turned off nothing changes, in principle, always off playing, Monitor with Gsync

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

Chuck_Norris_
chipset with the prefix b250, the percents did not drive,the overall temperature in the system unit on average 32 above 34 have not yet seen

g
gennaz 15.09.19

Govvo
So this CPU out of the box so hot.)))
Spoiler

-
-Zion- 15.09.19

kyzen17
Yes, some overheating, 7700к frequency resets at 100 degrees.
70 degrees is completely standards, not a little but not much. Especially for thermococci under the lid 7700 is the norm. Game percent is almost of no use.

F
Fiend Astaroth 15.09.19

kyzen17
With the processor everything is fine, don't listen to them, have attributed all that he could, and even 70-71 comparing with Riesen 2700. He specifications to the manufacturer listed 72 working.
Freezes can be due to a hard disk (to check for bhed). Try to rearrange the game (though here again, in other games would have problems). I have the edge in the headlights new a long time were moved to the SSD disappeared (same 8700k + 1080).
Same reason friezes found in the antivirus (game mode to help).
Should include monitoring of RAM with the page file (total), many of the monitored indicators is not correct. And the paging file really can be disabled.
Spoiler
kyzen17 wrote:
for some reason Bandicoot the game is not zapuskaetsya.
There's geforce experience, same everything, but with the NVIDIA driver going.
PS who and as solved:
Control Panel > Power Options. In this tab it is necessary that you stood the item "Maximum performance". On the new Windows is often is the item "energy saver" or "Balanced".
Also after the installation of the item "Maximum performance" next to it, click on "change plan settings" -> "change advanced power settings". All items jog. Get off the train and energy savings with PCI and USB
gennaz wrote:
In 10 wines is the shared cache of the system and it is being filled,because of this, and appear MicroProse.
Take for service. But this is true if the system works for a long time.

G
Govvo 15.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
Well, I XS, I have 10 wines, has not been cleaned for a very long time, not what the reboot is not doing a very long time, the identity of the Opera 16 gig, video card current weak RX 580 8 gig, PERC R7 2700x, pulling in 60 calm game, no freezes, everything is smooth, hard use under game simple 5400 RPM HDD, virus scan is not in use. He wrote that he was percent odd resets load( trolling), maybe it is the motherboard, XS in General, if all games such that XS, if the current in that it may blunt wood some. I personally talk with experienced slowdowns when there were computers in the past without pulling certain games, and it looks like all is quiet)