3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyzen17 15.09.19 02:08 pm

Friezes (RAGE 2)

Microfreeze, especially noticeable when riding a transport, the driver update corrected the situation but not much. Encountered, maybe there is some solution?
Honestly fed up with this situation on the frieze, almost all the new games, the system did not seem weak: i7 7700, gtx1080, 16gb operatives,ssd.
34 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fiend Astaroth 15.09.19

Govvo
I wrote kyzen17. Why would You write to me. Glad You are all well.
Govvo wrote:
drags in the 60 calm game, no freezes, everything is smooth
Live in Studio performance. FPS says nothing, nothing at all (need time frame and 1/0.1). He did a competent video, where the minimum FPS already slips 42 of the frame. No there stable 50 even.
Type this:
He wrote nothing about flushing, read. the only CPU usage grown-up, he wrote about 67% of the core jumps, hmm, I don't know.
Govvo wrote:
hard use for games simple HDD 5400 RPM
The drive can be broken sector, even a new HDD they are. I was advised to check to be the cause of a dead drive, as it is not news.
Govvo wrote:
there percent odd resets load( throttling)
No there is no reset. The reasons for this do not see.

G
Govvo 15.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
There's a video I did not notice that whether it's 4K, and I'm about full HD talking about.)
Here is an example of full HD with RX 580 with all the graphics settings and ultra stable 60)
Just trouble with the fact that Celik kyzen17 spec more powerful, and the frieze is in contrast to the SPECA weaker is a problem in hardware or software, but rather in the gland, the experience has always been so, sales of video card died recently, spent many years)
Spoiler

F
Fiend Astaroth 15.09.19

Govvo
Govvo wrote:
There's a video I did not notice that whether it's 4K, and I'm about full HD talking about.)
There is no difference, 4k is the load of the video card in the first place. Gash in FullHD, view minimum. The principle and the value does not change.

G
Govvo 15.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
He had odd buggy I XS th, I had it before the current troubles others, I thought the odd percent or more, and the video card died out of the blue for no reason) And replaced all but some, and learned that the video card died, had to take vidyahu cheaper in anticipation of the new and then to buy a new or notebook)
Due to some changed the whole computer)

K
KyDecHuk666 15.09.19

gennaz
before you cite the example of the video, you should at least get it looked, there was the one who shot this video - overheated from stupidity

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

Govvo
I have exactly the same situation as in this video, ie all playable just to say not perfect, where some micro Friz slip, basically I noticed when loading new locations, I'm thinking maybe I am just to*bisty, I watched the stream from 2 bloggers, there is the same story. Only here do not understand the people on this forum live all the time or do they just not notice?

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

I'm talking about this video

F
Fiend Astaroth 15.09.19

KyDecHuk666
KyDecHuk666 wrote:
before you cite the example of the video, you should at least get it looked at
Well done. Very attentive You are. Voltage 1.4-1.44 for the CPU. Of course there is the temperature of the horse.

Govvo
Govvo wrote:
Here is an example of full HD with RX 580 with all the graphics settings and ultra stable 60
Again. FPS is the number of frames fully rendered in 1 second. FPS is not an indicator of the smoothness in the games.
Minimum 100% below 60. I showed You a video where 0.1 and 1 are the minimum FPS. The time frame was already 19.8 milliseconds, and it is about 50 frames (means minimum he had - 50).
Overall the game is good, but loading and MicroProse rare event. The cause is either the speed of the HDD, which is likely, or in the game.

kyzen17
kyzen17 wrote:
somewhere Yes micro Friz slip, basically I noticed when loading new locations
Again, try to put on the SSD. This is a very real problem may be in a low-speed HDD.

k
kyzen17 15.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
The game is on ssd

g
gennaz 15.09.19

KyDecHuk666
In fact he had dropsy is!))) I have in games and specifically in this game, more than 55° does not rise,despite the fact that CPU overclocked to 3.7 GHz and it is on the side cooling.
Spoiler
There is no excuse that 7700к warms up to ?%! If my water was the temperature on the new PC,I would have immediately passed the warranty and never would buy processors from Intel!!!

F
Fiend Astaroth 15.09.19

gennaz
Dear. Voltage view. If Your AMD 1.4 volt (at least to the 1600S) it is considered the norm (maximum norm), then for Intel it is too much. He burned the voltage in IDA 64 - 1.4-1.44. For 7700, perhaps to 1.26, but it's a lot, I suppose 1.21 somewhere so that the excess is simply enormous, hence the overheating. Read the comments under the video.
This is a bug in the BIOS and the motherboard exposed too much importance.

K
KyDecHuk666 15.09.19

gennaz
The video will review carefully, and preferably with open eyes, continue to say will have nothing

A
Asur2000 15.09.19

My situation is the following: recently installed a SSD, there was a micro friezes. In conventional HDD, they were not. This is generally true or not?

A
Asur2000 15.09.19

kyzen17
The solution is to disable adaptive vertical sync. I have this problem been solved.