3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafvantus 24.12.19 11:15 am

GPU uses 10-20 % CPU to 70-100% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

A whole week already play DDR and would like to solve this problem, but nobody knows how. Went through all the forums and sites but no one has such problems, even in people who build your PC is like all right with the load on both components, since the beginning stumbled upon a bottleneck thought it was weird it's like that in all games the account played and the CPU and GPU has been downloaded, if not then poravno with a few differences (borrowed GTX1660 only to test in the DDR and the graphics card was loaded even less.), but not in RDR.
System:
GTX 1050Ti
i-5 8400
RAM-16GB
Waiting for help, Thanks in advance.

9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 24.12.19

Graphic settings? The resolution of the monitor?

l
legusor 24.12.19

the CPU is dying before time to give something graphics card, and graphics card just left. reduce graphics to a minimum along with the resolution.

G
Grafvantus 24.12.19

Nicholas Unwavering
Put textures on high everything else on low.Put 720p resolution that would be derived from a stable 60 frames with the plane.

G
Grafvantus 24.12.19

legusor
Could you then answer me why this happens with DDR to give an example in which the CPU is not going to have time to process the information and send it to the graphics card ? (Wanted to test)

A
Advnc 24.12.19

Percent and should under such load to be, the engine for such a lot of percent eats
VC with 720p and low grafham not loaded
Sobsna what is surprising?

N
N1ko64 24.12.19

Grafvantus
You download first fps monitor. And not in the test. But first, you have to 1050 ti 45 fps , this is side-tracking for this card and most likely load you have a 100, a percent your if downloaded to 100, especially in DDR it is very strange, because the game is not very demanding on the CPU, which is very Sirano for open-world.your PERC quietly takes out the same battle which is 64 people. So either you took your comp and I suggest you carry Mace or a problem somewhere else.

G
Grafvantus 24.12.19

N1ko64
Not tested in the window and it is part of the second monitor, and that means
N1ko64 wrote:
took your comp
At the expense of Windows will listen, but will do it later.

G
Grafvantus 24.12.19

N1ko64
But really, the GPU is loaded to the full but for some reason the task Manager did not understand.
Well you basically solved my problem, maybe, as each core is loaded adequately and vidyuhi 100%

N
N1ko64 24.12.19

Grafvantus
treat)