3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tema padonok 25.12.19 11:15 am

Test player 8. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In the description of the tests is written - Win in blackjack with transoms at least 3 cards
Won probably a dozen times with these terms and conditions in the standings did not go, watched VIDOS of others, I'm doing all right, but they have scores, and I don't. Help, people! I really want a full set of Stars of the Wild West, and this is probably bug me all fucked up, or I I something doing.
UPD - I realized, with the ADDITIONAL 3 cards, so you have to win at 21 with five cards! Now I understand why under the VIDOS with this challenge Amer bombs. People 4 hours sitting at a table and more.
33 Comments
Sort by:
h
hamshut 25.12.19

By the way, the test has problems is not small.
Himself with a bunch of steamed, without really understanding what was required.
For example, did not understand what to do with the challenge to kill three enemy with throwing knife.
Killed one, appears in the challenges menu 1/3, and kill sledujushij, is reset to zero.
It is not clear, it is necessary to kill the three podnar chtol? Kill several in a row in the delay mode with throwing knives, still not distracting 3/3.
Who passed this test?
Anyway, let's in a separate branch all the tests we will discuss, there are probably quite a few tests in the Commission of which many are faced with difficulties.

C
Copeco 25.12.19

hamshut
Yes three in a row, to meet need in 10 seconds, you cannot use dead eye. And it is the enemies that you attack, for ordinary citizens it won't work.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
how do you 4 test performed?I win..but nothing counts

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

Copeco
actually you can use dead eye as I completed that challenge-.-

C
Copeco 25.12.19

Lebrun
XS, I is not counted when using it, the timer I even timed it, fit into the 7 seconds, does not count

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
May recall the test condition, it is hard to understand what you are asking about just calling room challenge.

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Copeco
Keep trying - I got through dead eyes for 10 seconds, turned 1 times.
In General, Rockstar is in the testing wrong something moved, I looked West VIDOS to understand what to do.
And Yes, I was right - transfer is engaged rocky and others and not give yourself messed up.

S
Sator Keyn 25.12.19

hamshut
Killed 3 in a row throwing knife count.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
where it is necessary in every city opponent in poker to win

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
It is necessary not just to win, and that the enemy lost in the dust, lost all the money and stood up from the table.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
how long have you spent there?

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
How to play you:) I Have an average of one victim was gone about 10 minutes.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
I just cards can't do in real life))and intuition figachit and sometimes win..I know that there is a tutorial...but too lazy so much text to read)))in General, these tests are a game of some sort..just the impression of spoils the game-.-the main thing then the bonus is just some suit with a couple of bonuses for the keen eye and all-.-I played with him, and that the difference is not particularly noticed...stupid for doing all of this holster and belt

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
If all I've been given the suit the Star of the Wild West and bonuses it is much more.
https://shazoo.ru/2018/10/30/71926/kak-poluchit-kostyum-legenda-dikogo-zapada-v-red-dead-redemption-2
Also completing the game at 100% is not possible without I've been. I agree, a matter of taste, but I don't bother.

T
Tony_Montana_ 25.12.19

tema padonok
God, what would I do without your help did I zaebalsya an hour and a half to duplat, what am I doing wrong.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
I kind of know it all.there is a cheat code that unlocks all costumes and costume this...I ran and special difference is not felt..superficially cool because of the vests and all

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
I did not know that there is a cheat for the suit, well, I'll continue to masturbate much more, all of the challenges of interest on 80% has already passed, it is foolish to stay :)

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Tony_Montana_
I start with bombs as you from misunderstanding what is happening, right now, the bombs from the fact that the table will have to spend a lot of hours, but with my luck perhaps and a couple of days:)
So I decided to leave this challenge for later, maybe the patch will work, because the entire Western Internet is bombing hard and challenge N 8 has become a meme, and rocky is clearly aware of the problem.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
so the trouble is.the fact that this cheat can not be saved))so this is purely to test out the suit and generally at it in detail to see))although it is possible and without saving the game if without a break to play)

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
Well then my droch justified, continue to play:)