3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tema padonok 25.12.19 11:15 am

Test player 8. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In the description of the tests is written - Win in blackjack with transoms at least 3 cards
Won probably a dozen times with these terms and conditions in the standings did not go, watched VIDOS of others, I'm doing all right, but they have scores, and I don't. Help, people! I really want a full set of Stars of the Wild West, and this is probably bug me all fucked up, or I I something doing.
UPD - I realized, with the ADDITIONAL 3 cards, so you have to win at 21 with five cards! Now I understand why under the VIDOS with this challenge Amer bombs. People 4 hours sitting at a table and more.
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monti-666 25.12.19

I don't know guys, was in Rhodes for 30-40 minutes in a very relaxed way. Ideally, the table should be 1-2 + years But a 9 is worse than random.

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Monti-666
You are very lucky, 2 days spent, fulfilled 2 out of 3.
But dominoes is better to play five in the Park of Saint-Denis.

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
I also went for a couple of hours)today sat afternoon and after a couple of hours won 3 times.3 times I also very long didn't fall out-.-I even had to hurry, after each enumeration of maps up and re-sat that it was faster

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
Well I go into blackjack for a maximum of half an hour, not, going, bombed hard.
As I wrote a week ago with my luck, I'll pass on this challenge for days:(
Five times was. - with five cards score 21, it would seem, win-win, and suddenly the dealer scores 21 too bitch!!!! The result - exactly, and as victory is in my account is not! I'm on the verge of collapse:)

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
Yes.also had this a couple of times exactly))I stupidly on the sofa lay, and pressed a single button))right after they won, I killed the dealer who first shot him and his head blown off.and then kicked kicked)))

t
tema padonok 25.12.19

Lebrun
I know what you mean:) I also finally passed.
Now dominoes, also zae Xia..

L
Lebrun 25.12.19

tema padonok
don't know where to play?I tried the five.the first time when he sat down.won 2 times in a row and I think now will win again..but I lost: ((and the subsequent times, even once could not win(

B
Bacceti 25.12.19

I have about the test with Domino similar feelings that this is a bug. and similarly knives, 1 counted, but three in an apt eye in any way

N
Norm112 25.12.19

I killed about 7 hours to complete the test. 2 games in Rhodes and 1 in Blackwater. Random clean water. Importantly, the stakes are set high, then the splits come more often and don't be afraid of aces in the transoms they 11 become 1

V
Valery Ermolaev 28.06.21

Lol, I passed one 8 test in 1 hour?!)) And 9 too lol))) It was long, but easy))

a
attacking_beaver 28.06.21

Valery Ermolaev
yes. you are so alone. you are unique. one of a kind and unique.

V
Viacheslav Butusov 28.06.21

I got to this test. Hell and Israel. At first I thought to adapt the "clickermann" program, but the game blocked it, so I remembered the possibility of recording a macro for the mouse. I wrote a cycle of alternating pressing "H" (add) and "Enter" (rate / insurance / add money) with a second delay. I started and read the book for three hours, came in - everything was knocked out. If you follow, it will be even faster, because automatically Arthur stops only after gaining a clear 21 points, if for 5 cards he collects 20, then he will take the sixth and will definitely go over.

Here's an asshole with dominoes, I thought that it was enough to just boot if you lose, but in fact you can't bring it to a loss - it will reset progress anyway. In a game for three, points are gained faster, but it is already difficult to track the probability of loss, I screwed up in the third game, when nothing boded - everyone had a bunch of bones in their hands, but not those, everyone folded and someone turned out to have fewer points for hands than mine.

With one opponent it is more reliable, you can predict how many points he will receive if anything, but the game is dragging on. So I got out of the situation with the help of artmani - I hacked the points in the current game, bet 59 and won the whole game with each victory. With a new game, the memory cells do not move out, so I recommend it. Random dominoes sometimes get wildly hot.

Well, the 10th test, as already mentioned, passed, stupidly going all-in 3 times. With big bets, opponents immediately merge, so Saint-Denis is perfect.

I
I DanX 28.06.21

I'm lucky, it turns out. In an hour and a half in Van Horn I was able to complete this task. If large cards fell out at once, then I left and entered again, this saved a little time.