3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 25.12.19 11:22 am

He threw with all force your controller against the wall(((

Last week bumping into spammers in ranked matches in UFC 3 threw with all the force gamepad, thank God she only broke off a part of r1 (to play while you can) you have been such when the mouse keyboard controller broke during the games?
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 25.12.19

med, you would have courses on anger management or to go fight a pear near the chair to hang nakraynyak. why the heck devices to break

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.12.19

Remap wrote:
He threw with all force your controller against the wall(((
Buy a punching bag for such occasions ^_^ pakaur said all right.
Along the keyboard, mouse and a gamepad will beat a pear, it will stand )

u
ucher.u 25.12.19

s
saa0891 25.12.19

Remap wrote:
gamepad is broken during the games?
Yes I would for no reason broke,so lame and brake control that kapets.

V
Vova126 25.12.19

Playing Rocket league, when you lose you want to break your controller, sometimes you hit it against a chair on which you sit, sometimes trying to squeeze and twist once so batul the chair that the fastener broke for a couple of screws, the controller apart and glued, just glued the mount from the d-pad, gamepad is old but works standards.
Used to play when Starcraft 2 and lost hit the keyboard and working the mouse on the table, and I even bought a cheap keyboard and when you lose the clave beat with full force with his fist that all the buttons flew in different directions, then bought new cheap Claudia, 2 Claudia broke.
In General, it is even pleasant to be angry, and anger no matter what to break, you just have whatever that something was not expensive

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 25.12.19

Was that the game was not installed with 40 times and I with anger uwall on the mouse with his fist. IIiii. She bounced off the table, flew in the LCD monitor and broke it. Now, with the old pear 1024x768 play)
A friend as told me I was playing dark souls and broke the keyboard in half))
It was still that one guy lost FIFA-shku and with all the fools hit the monitor with his fist)
And another one out there kicking the PC when I ropryal, then moved to the table so as not to beat, I do not know now there)
The cases are different)

B
Bombardirovschik 25.12.19

Remap
You're sick

m
masha 25.12.19

I have a mouse on crack, I don't remember why.
In childhood sticks crunched when on the console in a challenging game played.