3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BATProfessional 25.12.19 11:52 am

Problems connecting your controllers [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, please help me with connecting a gamepad Thrustmaster dual tigger 3-in-1. Tried file program x360ce to throw in the game folder, but in game nothing changes, the game doesn't see my gamepad.
Thank you in advance for your answers!
72 Comments
Sort by:
B
BATProfessional 25.12.19

Stolen_X
thank you. But I have not worked. With Your files the game, in General, refuses to run. I tried to put your x360ce with the modified settings InputHook, too, nothing, no change - the game does not see the controller.

B
BATProfessional 25.12.19

Already figured out the game in the settings of the controller, there is the option"Calibration controller - it has configured your gamepad - and it works! No emulators x360ce is not necessary!

N
Noro Markosyan 25.12.19

Hi all, I have not gamepad from the xbox 360, and the most common usb controller similar to the dualshock 2. The question vitelsa anyone in x360ce configure the gamepad for GTA 5? I'm all set up, but the game does not see the config, the sound which should be issued when the game come, out of print. Who else encountered this?

M
MedvediVodki 25.12.19

HackerokX
But in the settings is help when aiming.

H
HackerokX 25.12.19

MedvediVodki
Didn't notice :) but thank you :)
PS : I'll Try to find, put.

m
mo3gotpax 25.12.19

Pozici, I'm from the xbox controller, put the firewood, then any joystick, almost all games worked. To shake them of.site xbox.

r
redpowerup 25.12.19

Hi all. Faced such problem: I have joystick Logitech Extreme 3d Pro at the time, liked to fly in BF3... and then came Staska, with joy, that there is aircraft, choose customize.... In the game settings button joystick not robyaty, although he is serviceable, and the calibration done in Windows, maybe someone knows what's the problem? Thanks in advance.

z.s. About any software I've heard of remapping keyboard to joystick and so on.... but here I just basically want to configure it in the game.

M
Mihail Islamov 25.12.19

redpowerup
I have DualShock not Robit bastard( campaign emulsion boksovskie pada need for NFS rivals.

H
Heksenpey 25.12.19

Michael Islamov
about the joystick we are talking, not about the controller... as you read?

P
PRIVA 25.12.19

hboks 360 joystick issues and ALL games 0

H
Heksenpey 25.12.19

PRIVA
another one!!!!! joystick and gamepad Pro which you say is 2 different things, and that's why for mats banyat? I would have written right now that I think about you!

r
redpowerup 25.12.19

PRIVA
Please address to whom I write) And don't be nervous I am asking for help to set up. Eat something, relax...... I understand Rockstar does not support joysticks...... the game is worth 2K , no localization , no support hardware...... I wonder what they did year after release on consoles..... what was modified. when in fact, the dialogue is mildly about..... just upset me a Rockstar.

P
PRIVA 25.12.19

Sorry I get carried away. Yes, the sandpaper was written with the iPhone in the subway is not convenient quote button. XS Yes che they 2 years done) Configure!

V
Vitaliy Svetlichniy 25.12.19

Please help! GTA 5 7windows found the controller itself,(normal gembird wireless) on 8.1 does not find,though in control panel the controller works and is visible, okay .I decided to use the XBox emulator , is shorter after setting noted, all files thrown into a folder with the game GTA 5 there is a bug closes the app! how to solve( how to connect a regular controller?
well, actually the error how to solve?after deleting the files fails,you have every time the game carefully moving?

D
DeViccy 25.12.19

Motionjoy

V
Vitaliy Svetlichniy 25.12.19

Now identified why the game knocked out! because of the included gamepad, even when there is no file XBox Emulator controller. what to do,how to combine the gamepad on 8.1 and GTA?

DeViccy
It does not find him! 0% of the ads.,

http://www.screencapture.ru/file/F2fdCD5e

K
Kapellimestari 25.12.19

If the controller biriany ( D/X ), then change the channel. Toggle switch, usually on the reverse side.

F
Foxik45 25.12.19

people poskazhite. how to activate gamepad in the game GTA 5 on PC ? can't find in settings .

G
Gunlinger 25.12.19

if the controller console Xbox 360 then you only have to connect and it will work, and if you have a Chinese counterpart you need a special emulator, look for it in Google or on this site, where it was like

F
Foxik45 25.12.19

I have 2 gamepad speedlink that go in all games . just can't understand where's the settings you need to make the switching control keyboard on the gamepad