3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BATProfessional 25.12.19 11:52 am

Problems connecting your controllers [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, please help me with connecting a gamepad Thrustmaster dual tigger 3-in-1. Tried file program x360ce to throw in the game folder, but in game nothing changes, the game doesn't see my gamepad.
Thank you in advance for your answers!
72 Comments
Sort by:
w
white86rus 25.12.19

when you connect the controller, the game shuts down. tell me how to fix it.

u
upumeg95 25.12.19

white86rus
which controller?

A
Alex Coachman 25.12.19

1) do Not connect the controller;
2) Acquire a normal pad from the box 360 or PS4 or valbowski steam controller.

u
upumeg95 25.12.19

Alex Coachman
valbowski? did you see this misery? I have a Logitech f310 and norms

A
Alex Coachman 25.12.19

upumeg95
I'm so sorry. Next probably will resort to complain about compatibility or some other problems because of curve fire wood.

u
upumeg95 25.12.19

Alex Coachman
no works everywhere fine the wood is not downloaded at all on the incidence only in race

_
_DooM_ 25.12.19

Resetting the Vend.

w
white86rus 25.12.19

upumeg95 Defender Game Racer Wireless PRO

upumeg95
Hooked up one evening played all OK. next day I turn on the game when you start off. Pulled the controller turned the game works joined the game pad it works there. Polazil in the Internet made as written ( downloaded emulator Xbox set it right) only poluchau pad the game off.

Anyone tell me how to fix it?

V
VirusABCD 25.12.19

Guys I have when connecting genada the game does not work,interruption of work writes.And without the controller running

_
_DooM_ 25.12.19

Nikita Perekop
To play without a gamepad.

w
white86rus 25.12.19

_DooM_
It is clear that without the game pad to play. The question is that how to make to play with him!

m
meagarry 25.12.19

white86rus
you have already written. buy a normal gamepad with xinput

a
aquavis 25.12.19

GTA5 does not run with the installed driver controller.
I have an old gamepad which I used to do all happy, because I can not advise to change it. Works fine in all games except GTA5, but the vibration only works with drivers installed. After installing the drivers when you start GTA5 game closes with the"application error as soon as I remove the driver everything starts to work normally, only without vibration. Model gamepad defender game racer wireless pro. Whether it is possible to fix it? If only to change the controller then I spit on this GTA with a high steeple.

D
DruGun 25.12.19

A similar problem with SVEN X-Pad since the game's release, no solution found, have to play without drivers.

K
KostWeedd 25.12.19

Started to use a gamepad Battlefield 4 PS3" and all seems to be working,everything is fine.But here's the thing,gas was the same as on the keyboard either to the floor or does not shake and left.Not smooth like the Curling iron.And in this regard I have some questions:
It is the very staska on PC does not support smooth gas\brake.The joystick such that it does not support smooth pressed,but only pressed or not,or if I have something wrong set up,which is unlikely because the calibration is wrong to do this we must try.Who knows or who uses a gamepad on the PS3\4 in GTA 5 please tell me,what's the problem,or is it all wrong.Thanks in advance.

G
Godzillaz 25.12.19

On the controller from the PS3 like buttons and not triggers. Therefore no smooth touch.

G
Go__Home 25.12.19

I play on the gamepad H360, just for the sake of the smooth gas on it and play

P
Protocol10 25.12.19

Godzillaz
Play Pade from the ps3. Triggers there is a smooth depression too.

KostWeedd
You are the controller as connected? Using SCP?

H
Hobo Sexual 25.12.19

KostWeedd
The game sharpened under the Xbox 360 controller, it all works fine. If calibration doesn't help then check the sticks/triggers, they may loose, if settings try to reduce or disable the dead zone of the sticks/triggers. I play on the Xbox 360, no problems noticed, gas/brake work smoothly.

K
KostWeedd 25.12.19

Thank you all for the answers,very helpful.Nowhere couldn't find info about it.So you have to buy the controller from H360

Protocol10
and using SCP and some emulator Xbox rocked,nothing helps,probably it is necessary either to buy an original Xbox pad from'a,or imnno this does not support the smooth pressing,because as I already wrote,it is not just from the PS3,and spices sharpened under BF4 (http://wildcard66gamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pdp-bf4-custom-controller.jpg) perhaps there is not provided in smooth pressing,because why in BF smoothly pull the trigger,right?
But for the answers anyway thank you all,now at least I know what not to gtashke and the controller.

Here such in General,the link doesn't work for some reason.