3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
disliked 15.09.19 02:13 pm

Nvidia Graphics Driver ver. 436.02 - How to install without GeForceExperience ?

Good day!
Today was released a new driver version 436.02 Nvidia. Downloaded it. As usual start from the administrator. When choosing the type of installation, select only the driver WITHOUT GeForce Experience.
Spoiler
Click accept and continue. Followed by a choice between Express and Custom ustanovkoy. Choose the latter, i.e. manual installation
Spoiler
Next, you choose what will be installed
1 - the driver itself
2 - HD Audio driver
3 - Nvidia Geforce experiens
4 - PhysX System software
Spoiler
The installation of the driver itself cannot be undone, and it is clear (always has been), but the rest could. Now, as you can see in the screenshot, para Nvidia Geforce experiens of a passive! I.e. you enforce the installation of this stuff, even if initially selected type of installation without it. After installation POPs up a window where you can abandon the creation of the Geforce Experience icon on the desktop and not run this garbage right now
Spoiler
Run CCleaner, find in this list of Geforce Experience.
Spoiler
Choose and click the uninstall. Geforce Experience is removed along with the driver! Okay. Cleaned the remains of the same ccleaner, installed all on new, I tried to uninstall Geforce Experience via Revo uninstaller, then repeated the same with Windows, same Result. Treshak Geforce Experience is removed, together with a new driver.
Then I remembered that he always removed Ansel and everyone he eye corn, blunt way directly from the folder! Get in the folder
Spoiler
Allocate ansel nuisance with Geforce Experience and delete. Like everything was normal. Started playing age of empires 2 hd, the map sometimes becomes blue herringbone, separate fragments are flashing. Tried The Witcher 3. Frequent crashes to the desktop. wolfenstein youngblood tightly hangs. Reinstalled the driver, nothing removed. All of the above games go without problems.
I suspect that the problem occurs because such a barbaric deleted.
Maybe someone knows how to remove Geforce Experience, the normal way?
After all, before its installation can be discarded and no problems in games, without it, arose.
Graphics card 1080 Ti (if anyone noticed in the screenshot from ccleaner)

P. S. please, don't write on my question some stupid question like what's stopping you Geforce Experience?, please!
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
disliked 15.09.19

kllipers
kllipers wrote:
DDU have not tried it and don't need to use Ccleaner
No. Never use something new, unless absolutely necessary. This is why you don't install GeForce Experience - this is created theme.

S
Subaru MotorSports 15.09.19

Rytis
Try to select the integrated sound card Realtek.
https://audiophilesoft.ru/publ/my/realtek_hda_setup/11-1-0-93

k
kllipers 15.09.19

disliked
but it is not the Nov, all users use this program cleans the tails. unlike the rubbish that you suggested and CCleaner, breaks the system