3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horsnak 26.12.19 08:57 am

The selection of monitor 27\" fhd

Help me choose a monitor mainly for watching movies and strategic don't see the point in a high frequency, I think that we must take on ips, fhd also I personally have enough that would normally watch movies, wqhd and later don't need feel stupid overpayment, the budget is not decided. Thank you.
37 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 26.12.19

Horsnak
There is so much choice of monitor. Here's another one. There is also a search engine, here is the first:
Themes/Ссылки1) Monitor for gaming up to 12000 rubles: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/monitor_dlya_igr_do_12000_rublej-959077/
2) Help with selection of Monica beg: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/pomogite_s_vyborom_monika_ochen_proshu-958745/
3) Monitor FHD, 23-24 for $200 - $300: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/monitor_fhd_23_24_za_200_300-956910/
4) How to choose a good budget monitor?: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/kak_vybrat_horoshij_byudzhetnyj_monitor-967488/
Immediately as you can see from Samsung, for example monitor Samsung S24F356FHI, so I bought a Iiyama ProLite X2783HSU-1 .
The rest look at themes for yourself.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

Yes there are almost all threads on monitors that are needed for games etc, I his goal outlined about, and Liam's the one that offer the 2013 model year, and the matrix VA, VA Fine or better on ips to see? Samsung has not considered, he is 24...

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

Horsnak
Take any on the IPS, maybe even find a cheap with HDR.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

I understand that HDR setting which helps of type to align the black on the screen? that would be in a very black areas were not seen something and Vice versa just does not become dark gray, but 1 do these monitors can be bought for cheap? and watching a TV, in the review it was written that hdr only works when brightness not less than 1000 nits, while the budget monitors 250-350? and I'm particularly monitor this wasn't really paying attention.

S
SunnyFoxy 26.12.19

Still decide to start with a budget, are you willing to pay 20K for a DELL monitor P2719H or all the same to look at more budget options in the area L27i 12K Lenovo-28, SE2717H DELL, Viewsonic VA2710-mh,
BenQ GW2780. If you only watch movies and strategickou when to chop, to pay pointless.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

Well, to be told how they differ fundamentally is the meaning of the budget to raise or lower, then about the amount we will, frankly the budget is not quite want to take, all the same the monitor is taken more than a year. And so stratezhki and movies the Witcher to run, just a little, and of course I would like something cheaper, but Lenovo will not even be considered, many with their phones was in agony, I don't think monitors would be better, Frank China.

P
Petruxinson 26.12.19

You can look something up to 12K plus/minus 1K. For example: Viewsonic VA2710-mh,GW2780 BenQ,AOC 27V2Q. In this price range they are all pretty much the same. Choose in terms of design( there is already subjective to what You like), you should also look at them live and have to compare on the spot, unable to go to the store and look.

A
Allinos 26.12.19

Horsnak wrote:
I understand that HDR setting which helps of type to align the black on the screen?
In particular, to the bright colors, too. Roughly speaking extends the range of colors. But we also need appropriate content, and not just the monitor. And Yes, these monitors are significantly more expensive, I would not overpay. Among the conventional monitor also have models with a wide range of colors.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

Allinos
well, I think so too, it is probably more need for va panels where contrast is very high, and the content that mean not all games will work? or not all films lining is brightness? well, then just I to the inclusion of this will not and do not think that someone uses it extensively. Petruxinson of these three difficult to choose, according to the same characteristics, I understand if others do not suggest so with these met? how are they different except for the design

m
mister.neo77771987 26.12.19

I took a couple of months ago. https://www.eldorado.ru/cat/detail/71364851/

I have never regretted.and right now, even with the discount.

A
Allinos 26.12.19

Horsnak
Meaning that if you download a movie from the network, or run online there will be no difference. The content only begins to appear, you need to seek out specially any hdr. Many people write that the new format does not like. In General, not take their brains)) If this is all put on stream, then in 10 years))

Y
Yoba1212 26.12.19

Allinos wrote:
Many people write that the new format does not like.
Estesno. A good monitor with 4K hdr is worth a minimum of 100k rubles here and don't like. :)
And then, hdr improves the graphics in 2-3 times, this may not like those people perverts or what? )))

S
SunnyFoxy 26.12.19

Yoba1212 wrote:
hdr improves the graphics in 2-3 times
And the price increases 10 times compared to Viewsonic VA2710-mh, I think this graphics is not worth it for the everyday user. So for watching movies and strategic is no flattery in such a jungle, you need to take the monitor to their requirements, only to find a hot model.

k
kan kanich 26.12.19

As an option 276E7QDSW - good color !

J
JJSimpson 26.12.19

2SunnyFoxy. I agree, we are in the office almost all are ViewSonic, what different models, depending on the whims of an employee, for 3 years, no we have not changed. As for the price, I Always suggest to start from the price tag. There it will be possible to decide on what to focus.

A
Allinos 26.12.19

JJSimpson
Why exactly these?)) Desire head?! Just usually usually in different segments of different monitors rule. And what about the hdr in principle, the topic has been exhausted already, if the TC budget are modest, the issue of such monitor is not necessary.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

Yoba1212
how it improves the graphics? which drawing is better? as is clear from the articles, he simply aligns the black level or light across the screen, I is melocam in singles play and I thought about hdr did not attend) To my question about the differences between the three monitors, so no one and did not answer, but purely by chance I managed to watch views, else try to look for approximately the price tag model, and I will have to take.

Y
Yoba1212 26.12.19

Horsnak wrote:
which drawing is better?
And rendering, and lighting. But it is not for your budget, like this is discussed.

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

Yoba1212
Yoba1212 wrote:
And then, hdr improves the graphics in 2-3 times, this may not like those people perverts or what? )))
ha ha ha and more fps and adds a couple of hundred ))) I was just wondering how can we assess the improvement in graphics in 2 or 3 times. Well fps I can understand, but the schedule is like??? What do you see in your fantasies mean by improving the graphics 3 times? type if sagovsky graph is transformed into a Hollywood film that is how many times the increased graphics? )))))))))))))) as a monitor, this can do?
About HDR all it does is change the contrast in certain parts of the screen that monitors where the backlight on the entire screen, of course can't.
But the nonsense about improving the graphics of the monitor while in any concrete 2 - 3 times of this, I have not met )))

Y
Yoba1212 26.12.19

MagicHero
So you and the monitor there is no HDR, 4k HDR, or IPS, and there are sokolna TN, in which all this naturally not and never will be.

MagicHero wrote:
About HDR all it does is change the contrast in certain parts of the screen
Proof? Specifically, HDR10 and simple image.