3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vash-Bog 26.12.19 08:59 am

Why the game is 11 gigabytes? (Team Fortress 2)

What is this capacity? And the graphics are not particularly visible. Current soap as on consoles.
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vash-Bog 26.12.19

And all. I played 5 min and dorlzhen to tell you that most of the shit in life I have never met. Just gavnische. And all the playing in it or Scolari or imbitsyly

S
SkyGame 26.12.19

no, guys, still Crysis 2 is better and the action and graphics, all at!

S
Spiny 26.12.19

Even compare this game and krayzis... It's just multiplayer. Don't like someone, the way out is to Exit the game, go to the steam library and delete TF2. You are still on the steam forum go to create a topic. The game is very interesting, simple and even fun. Students are everywhere, even in online games. In any KS, TF can be cut down the voice of a player if this is the problem. Give all open voice chat in online games(wow, L2, etc.), it would be even funnier.

M
Mr.Hossi 26.12.19

The topic was a moron and shkololo because they do not understand the whole essence and tactics of the game.

F
Frost Norde 26.12.19

What is this capacity? And the graphics are not particularly visible. Current soap as on consoles.
The iron logic of the more it weighs, the more Kruzisa... nothing in games does not make sense.

And all. I played 5 min and dorlzhen to tell you that most of the shit in life I have never met. Just gavnische. And all the playing in it or Scolari or imbitsyly
In this post I found 6 spelling, about 3 lexical and a SYNTAX error. Well, who are you yourself then?

K
Karasuba 26.12.19

Who makes you play it ?Not to like ?Go to the forest .

|
|Tiger| 26.12.19

ahaha,Megatron what else to say =D

G
General Gans 26.12.19

Vash-Bog Why the game is 11 gigabytes?
Most of the memory is the caps for the characters.

V
Vash-Bog 26.12.19

General Gans
Ahah, delivered)

A
Anderby 26.12.19

Because optimization is shit.

S
Stas Vitov 26.12.19

well, the game about 2009--2010 UPDAETов lot

B
Bombardirovschik 26.12.19

she weighs 11 GB and 18, 3

M
Maksim Marshrut 26.12.19

Bomber
Well, in 5 years it could gain 7-8 GB

A
ABRAScovyy 26.12.19

Can't understand how people play it.

B

Maxim Route
left for Ded 2 generally weighs like 28 gigs

M
Maksim Marshrut 26.12.19

Bomber
That you less. Me the installer showed 12600 MB

B

Maxim Route
not in my folder, it's a lot like weighed.
maybe a mistake, XS!

D
Dikiy Sokol 26.12.19

On 2к18-th year, Team Fortress 2 weighs 20+ GB. Wanted to play, but had to be abandoned because of the weight... I don't know what's this is.. but the weight is a minus from me.

V
Vladimir Kazatin 26.12.19

Was December 2018. The game weighed in at 30 gigs! Sho on...

S
Spiny 26.12.19

Caps, hats, guns and trinkets! :D And so, for me, TF 2 is much better than the COP. My top games from valve is: L4D both sides, Portal two, half the parts and TF 2. Though TF is also gathering shkoloty, but there at the expense of fun modes it can be fun.