3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roy220 26.12.19 08:59 am

Game crashes when I want to change (Far Cry 5)

Game crashes when I want to change back)Are in the shelter or as it is called XS)xDУ am on a mission to change)as soon as I click to change crashes the game)has anyone faced such a problem?I have a pirate.
56 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 26.12.19

Roy220
there is only this infa
Q: Help! The game is not saved!
A: After the first run of the game go down the path %userprofile%/Dоcuments/ and folders CPY_SAVES include indexing of files (Properties ➜ General ➜ Attributes (other) ➜ to allow to index the contents of files).

Q: the Game crashes after the initial video.
A: Set limit to 30 FPS. Later it can be removed.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 26.12.19

Roy220
try to do everything, it can help accomplish your goal

R
Roy220 26.12.19

19lexa19
Thank you)but it did not help)I have crashes only when I click to change)

m
maxpayen 26.12.19

Yupley in off mode and Internet off. The game runs without problems if litsuha.

N
Nobilis 26.12.19

Vidyuhi radeon?

i
insel260 26.12.19

Well, I can advise only, or to wait for a new patch on the pirates, because as I understand it, hacked one of the earliest versions of the game, or to go to yupley and buy the game.
No offense, but free cheese only in a mousetrap. Don't want to pay for a game, whether it is good to suffer with the bugs and departures.

A
Abarmot90 26.12.19

insel260
Golden words

N
Nobilis 26.12.19

most likely a problem in the video card, a lot of users with radionomy complain about this problem, not only pirates, but also license

f
fominviatheslav20 26.12.19

insel260
Yes no problem for pirates no,all the problems in the hardware or OS,and the pirates version 1.4.Well, three gigs vidyuhi Radeon from normal plowing.

i
insel260 26.12.19

fominviatheslav20
Think? And you look at the forum. Now the forum is full of reports about subgovernor missions, about missions, about lag, about the different errors. And ALL of these topics are created by people playing, attention! - on the pirates.
Problem in OS or hardware? Why then litsushnikov does not. Earlier was not arguing. But it was only in the first week, and then when jubilee got a new patch, all the problems due to iron left and never returned.

f

insel260
Yes, for a couple of days before the release of pirates ran on the themes of licenzionno.All the same issues were present and even they had problems.Just people are not careful and sometimes lazy,instead of just search previous threads-create a new one.About pirates:play on an average computer(AMD 8320,Radik X R9 280 3 gig of RAM a 16 gig).on high settings.Freed(yet)the first island,no problems (neither with sohranili,no running,no crashing there).Conclude:it depends on the hardware(older percent with no instructions 4.1,quite old, some well, etc).Entities. buy the game,install them in the bucket without inst.4.1-4,2,try to run.Work?Well, so where are the pirates?Just now everyone can swing pirates and try to install it on the calculator.

f

insel260
Hope dies last...

G
GetJet 26.12.19

i5 3470 12gb ram gtx10502gb periodically crashes during the game. Maybe 15 minutes to fly, maybe 2 hours. Graphics settings tried...

S
Shock Burst 26.12.19

For all the passing game, no escape, no bug! (Game license)

_
_toxa__ 26.12.19

need to try saving at the next checkpoint, who have got rid of them?

R
Roy220 26.12.19

I decided my problem)anyone interested watch the video.

N
Nobilis 26.12.19

_toxa__
unfortunately does not help, then the missions from entering our inventory and browsing of companions...

N
Nobilis 26.12.19

insel260
what is the point in your posts here?
the man asked advice, and never complained
the game runs, even successfully passed the prologue, exactly to the moment of disguise
no matter the pirates, or licensed to, new or old iron, the problem for many users
if you know a solution, please write, if not, with the morals, go to another topic

1oGGer 26.12.19

The same problem with dressing in the beginning of the game. And the pirates and on off activation and litsuhe the problem is the same

i
insel260 26.12.19

Nobilis
The solution is simple - communication with those support. They quickly fix it. But the problem is that people deciding to save download pirates. Ie support from those now useless. The license of this bug THERE who says the opposite, liar.
Let me explain. When the game just came out, there was a sea of bugs, but they were quickly fixed, see this bug was present there. Now, the forums are full of reports about this bug. Pirates has the earliest version of the game. All that is left to pirates is to wait for a new hack later in the game where this bug anymore.
And the owners of the license-just contact the support, to throw them the logs of the game and the problem will be solved in the shortest possible time.
Here is the solution to the problem. Pirates - pretend Hachiko and wait for litsenzionniy to write to tech support (although, in 99,999999% of licenzionno, this bug is gone, those who have the latest version of the game).