3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roy220 26.12.19 08:59 am

Game crashes when I want to change (Far Cry 5)

Game crashes when I want to change back)Are in the shelter or as it is called XS)xDУ am on a mission to change)as soon as I click to change crashes the game)has anyone faced such a problem?I have a pirate.
56 Comments
Sort by:
1oGGer 26.12.19

Probably 0.000001% this is who I am, who litsuhe and on off activation and the pirates watching the same problem and whoever says the opposite is not a liar, and just a person who is experiencing this problem for already patches out some, and the bug remained apparently will have to wait a bit when you RELEASE a NEW PATCH after which the pirates will make new Repack already released the new patch and we can continue enjoying the game

f
fominviatheslav20 26.12.19

Well, it's not a massive problem.If the three cases observed on one computer this situation,the problem is in hardware or OS.Here I play the pirates(not the Repack,entities.+tablet)has passed 20 percent,well, any bug or departure.

_
_toxa__ 26.12.19

fominviatheslav20
this is due to the Radeon HD vidyuhi.

f
fominviatheslav20 26.12.19

_toxa__
Well I percent FX8320,view.R9 280X 3 gig.,RAM 16 gig no issues(yet).

1oGGer 26.12.19

He said radeona owned ND, and you have RCA

d
dr dizell 26.12.19

Appeared recipe to run and play when crashes when trying to change
1. Remove all driver, reboot.
2. Install the latest beta driver Amd non win10 64bit whql radeon software crimson relive 16.2.1 sep20 (with offsite AMD)
3. reboot
4. To remove the entire driver package except the driver itself (remove bird)
5. reboot
6. To install amd catalyst beta 15.8 64bit win10 win8.1 win7 aug23 (have to search)
7. Reboot
8. To enter the game, sometimes crashes but try a few times and when it happened, dhage artifacts, squares, For tdriver.
9. reboot
10. To install amd catalyst whql win10 15.7.1 bag dropping oct30 (with offsite AMD)
11 restart
12. Play
just checked it works!!! config is-intel i5 3470 8 gig operatives video Radeon hd 5800 release game is from CPY

d
dr dizell 26.12.19

We need to start with a clean slate, remove all ati software, clean any driver unistaller, then do as the instructions, wrote it not me ,accidentally caught in a torrent tracker nnm in the discussion thread Repack game from nemos .Oh and I forgot in your config to add that I have a tenth of Windows with all updates 64 bit

d
dr dizell 26.12.19

JamesBong420 There all is popularly written in the eighth paragraph, delete anything not necessary!! try to start and after the start and went the gameplay is top mounted to roll 15.7.1 bag dropping package

_
_toxa__ 26.12.19

dr dizell
YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! =) it worked. Apparently the conflict of drawing characters and weapons on our vidyuhi. BUT THE MAIN THING WORKS!!! =)

G
Grroznyi85 26.12.19

Another possible solution to the problem of crash when changing clothes at the beginning of the game

Step 1: Start the game .
Step 2: Select options > video Settings > Change the graphics card by default on INTEL graphics.
Step 3: Restart the game.
Step 4: Continue the game> Make character customization > Play until you exit the bunker > Exit from the game.
Step 5: Re-launch the game > video Settings > Change the graphics back to the INTEL graphics card> to Restart the game

P. S. the Decision was offered by a foreign user on the forum games on Steam.

f
fog666666 26.12.19

Just a game shy when you're naked

d
dr dizell 26.12.19

Guys, I'm glad someone helped you any advice I have no more I have computer knowledge at the level of unicellular user.Three days he fought with search and different wood and throw at least ten dollars for a new vidyuhi toad presses. The Board found randomly on the torrent tracker

d
dr dizell 26.12.19

JamesBong420
At what stage of the install packages of wood you put these of the driver?

P
Pioneer. 26.12.19

The solution to the problem with the game crashes at the beginning of the passage - hopper, you need to change and when you open the inventory in the future

For owners of Radeon HD Series:
1. The majority have already installed the Catalyst driver 15.7.1 bag dropping, if the version is earlier - please upgrade to 15.7.1 bag dropping, it is whql and stable.
2. Download Catalyst 15.11.1. Beta, but problems do not see. Driver name: amd-catalyst-beta 15.11.1-64bit - win10-win8.1-win7-nov14.
3. Start the installation of Catalyst 15.11.1, uncheck all checkboxes, with the installed components except the video driver and install. The screen will turn off and again show you a picture - the installation is complete.
4. Restarting your computer you can just go to the game and continue it. But restart is recommended.

The explanation at the expense of Catalyst installation: Install directly on top of the old driver, nothing to clean and remove in advance is not required, since installing just the video driver updated. But you can upgrade the whole package. This Catalyst Control Center and HDMI Audio and stuff that they have on offer. I propose to solve the problem point.

The explanation at the expense of the HD versions of graphics cards and drivers: the above solution is for me to HD7000 cards. As from version HD7000 graphics cards it is advisable to install a previous Crimson or relevant at the moment Adrenalin 18.2.1.

All tested on a HD6870. Solely for the sake of the solution, because with such amount of VRAM to play extremely problematic.
On 1080Ti all without problems. Though there is the driver was updated recently.

G
Grroznyi85 26.12.19

Pioneer.
I understand all that from the video card drivers depend. In short if for example I have installed all the latest drivers, then crash when dressing up should not be.

r
rambling 26.12.19

Grroznyi85
In this or another thread wrote that with the latest version of drivers from NVIDIA crashes. I don't know - with the latest version of played hell how many hours, nothing flew.

e
eazqgtweta 26.12.19

Pioneer.
for graphics cards hd8series didn't work. For 8 series latest driver 16.2.1, above, and never will be. 15.7 and also crashes.

P
Pioneer. 26.12.19

eazqgtweta

Adrenalin Edition Radeon Software 18.2.1
Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility: AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 - HD 8900 Series Graphics

You have not even tried. I wrote in detail above for any maps of this decision, and what to do with the version above HD7000.

On account maganoy beta 16.2.1 16.2.1 c Catalyst its driver failed to work and as a result the video automatically restarts at this level. I would not recommend to put this version even maps of the series, HD7000 - 8000. In your case on the website of AMD 15.7.1 bag dropping will be prompted to either or 16.2.1. An intermediate release is a Beta version. You will not find them at AMD's site for cards using only the Configurator. The official beta is another matter. For example Catalyst 15.11.1 managed to find only direct link to AMD's site, download unfortunately it did not work, there are two links and they are already inactive, AMD does not follow, because the product is already old. Needed was found on the network. All the latest comment, as I wrote earlier, for cards up to HD7000.

e
eazqgtweta 26.12.19

Pioneer.
You have not even tried
I have dg. mobile graphics card for the laptop.
https://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows+10+-+64

And the problem I solved in a very different way. Specifically - here
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_5/tech/vyletaet_pri_vzaimodejstvii_s_inventaryom-960026/#comment-17281405

H
HITMAN0802 26.12.19

Pioneer.
Helped, thank you. HD 6900 Series.