3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oxyaet 26.12.19 09:00 am

What DLC do you think is the best? Dragonborn or Dawnguard? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For me the best DLC would be Dawnguard. In more Dawnguard quests, such as the destruction of the vampire clan Volkihar, or Guards of the dawn, which was interesting for me to pass, and Dragonborn can all be quickly run without getting any interest from it. In Dawnguard, I want to hear dialogues, for example when Lord Harkon explains to you that you're a vampire. In the Dawnguard quests a lot more interesting there was the quest a Bowl of Heliotrope I liked him, every time he passed it with pleasure. I remember there was a quest where you had to get the Bow of Auriel, what a beautiful place was just gorgeous, I'm dozens of hours in that place spent, called it a fabulous place Forgotten Vale, probably many will agree with me that this is the most beautiful place in the game (including DLC). I liked the duel with Lord Harkon, and when you destroy it, using the Bow of Auriel, his ashes will be very interesting subjects.
I personally liked Dawnguard more than Dragonborn.
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 26.12.19

Both (for her) !!!

B
BenziLLLa 26.12.19

Dawnguard really has a lot of interesting quests and atmospheric locations.
Dragonborn also adds a little bit of Skyrim Morrowind. And it's very cool, actually.
I agree with the previous message - they are both good in their own way and comparing them is somehow incorrect or something.

L
Linch2000 26.12.19

What DLC do you think is the best?
Dawnguard. But it's a matter of taste.

N
Nurp 26.12.19

DOS. realized bottom, both DLTS - FIRE!

R
Revan Reborn 26.12.19

Avangard.

s
schta 26.12.19

Avangard tied to Serana. And it worked well, even in our localization. Dialogue, motivation, actions - everything is logical and life (which is rare in modern games, unfortunately).

In dragonborn and the plot is simpler and more primitive, and the motivation and logic suffer. But overall, interesting and atmospheric. Not to say that this is a bad DLC.

J
JoKeRD07 26.12.19

Dragonborn, because Solstheim

D
DirtyLol 26.12.19

tar better.

V
Voin1 26.12.19

Stupid question, there is nothing to compare - each addition is good in its own way and takes its place in the overall picture.

O
Oxyaet 26.12.19

Воин1
I was wondering what DLC is for you better what you like more. For example, some places, quests, loros, artifacts, etc.

N
NightHawkreal 26.12.19

Dawnguard

V
Voin1 26.12.19

Well, I Dragonborn liked best - there are many interesting and special atmosphere, a lot of epic. But Downward also interesting, all sorts of vampire powers and also interesting, atmospheric locations.

W
Waffen 26.12.19

Like when in such games, a lot of content.The more the better.Therefore, both additions to set-off.

V
Vladimir Platonov 26.12.19

well - Dragonborn quite good, although previously I even burp him straight... and then sat down, gathered in , had a look kvestiki there was posledoval what's what and quite liked it.
In Vampire DLS - the Forgotten valley or whatever, and 5 bowls of NO how it was tiring.. all the action in Skyrim so as to experience all DLS bones was a little more difficult than Dragonborn.
Vampire cool - but satellites are frankly useless in this game
To play for the vampires of course have not tried - you can learn it DLS from this side, but damn, the game imposes penalties for playing a vampire as you do not want this((

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.12.19

Dawnguard, because there is Serana, and the soul Cairn Arvak horse