3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupkinpidoreba 26.12.19 09:57 am

Lag the witcher 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Decided to go the witcher 2. Just the discount was, I decided to buy. Downloaded, started, and what I see... 15 fps on minimum settings. Although the system requirements are looking.
Spoileron system requirements:

And here is my system: graphics card: amd radeon hd 8570m graphics (1gb) CPU: intel core i5 3230m, 8gb RAM.
Please tell me how to raise fps, just don't want to pull that money wasted. Thanks in advance.
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 26.12.19

Andg0
try everything on low settings to put

P
Pupkinpidoreba 26.12.19

Ely Maze
Andg0 wrote:
15 fps on minimum settings

G
Glnai 26.12.19

Andg0
Monitoring included, something is always 100% loaded? Background tasks the CPU is not loaded? Torrent ofduty? Steam doesn't swing some sort of upgrade?
And Yes, instead of the phrase on the system requirements suitable it is better to write your hardware.

T
The-Dragon King 26.12.19

check off whether the transcendent quality and shade

N
Niikas2011 26.12.19

On viruses check .

V
Vorobenok 26.12.19

Glnai wrote:
And Yes, instead of the phrase on the system requirements suitable it is better to write your hardware.
The configuration is indicated under the spoiler.

P
Pupkinpidoreba 26.12.19

Glnai
I have windows and so are very well optimized. When I start any game always all the background processes turned off. Monitoring is not included, but how does that help? In all games the graphics card is 100% loaded.
Andg0 wrote:
And here is my system: graphics card: amd radeon hd 8570m graphics (1gb) CPU: intel core i5 3230m, 8gb RAM.

P
Pupkinpidoreba 26.12.19

Niikas2011
No viruses. The system is optimized, All unnecessary processes are disabled. There is clearly a case of the game itself.

P
Pupkinpidoreba 26.12.19

The-Dragon King
Andg0 wrote:
15 fps on minimum settings

O
OkGo 26.12.19

At a time when I had 4 GB of RAM, a q8200 and gtx 260 too such problem was. More than 15-20 couldn't see.
Have not solved this problem then.

PS: the network is advised to look for the game version 1.3, mol, subsequent patches for Mac Os killed game performance.

G
Glnai 26.12.19

Worobiec
Yes, your message would be very helpful, sorry that you didn't know that before you edit the topic it was not originally specified.
Andg0
Well monitoring turned on and now there is at least some information. Would be well advised to update/reinstall the wood, but somehow it seems to me that the card and so with a stretch fit under the min. system requirements.
The output actually has to update the hardware :(
Although if you do not disdain the resolution lower, but it is...

T
The-Dragon King 26.12.19

Andg0
I have a PC weaker than just 2 cores and 4 gig of RAM 1 gig vidyuhi 35-40 FPS on minimum settings (visibility range on medium) was without DLC and patches went through then downloaded with all the DLC etc she gave 10-15 FPS on the absolute minimaltech so try the Repack without DLC, etc.

j
juan sizu 26.12.19

Andg0
The Radeon HD 8570M PTS old

J
Juwargane 26.12.19

That feeling when marketing FIB if only the game sold.At the time when I played the second Witch I also thought that my mobile buns would be enough,but that I could get ? 40 frames at low-medium setting.Of course this can only talk about curve optimization and cheating with the console.But since at that time the relics of the supposedly Core I5 only in its infancy,had to wait.
The fact that now the Incentive is sold again you're under Grifoni version.Easier to find either in the store or GoG Repack,but I see the Repack is not considered here,and again should be.
To update all the machine will be preferable to further adventures in the old games..

H
Hattack 26.12.19

The Dragon King wrote:
check off whether the transcendent quality and shade
On ultra all inclusive and transcendent quality and shade. When the iron is not so hot:
Stone: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550(2.8)
Mother: ASUS P5Q Deluxe(P45)
Memory: Kingston KHX8500D2K24G x 2(8 G. b DDR2)
Video: ASUS GTX 1050Ti(4 G. b)
And no lag at all even with mods. 1920x1080 at an average of 60-70 fps. Not repak, GOG license.
Apparently the system must monitor you and look for the cause.

l
legusor 26.12.19

on 8570M or building from i5, these games do not go.
8570M the maximum that you can master this game 2006.

O
OkGo 26.12.19

D4K
I after upgrading iron passed the Witcher 2 one of the first games. Rocked version of DLS, everything was fine most of the time,
but there fps notably sags near the old quarry. By the way, this is on i7-6700 and 1060.

In short, optimization is quite disgusting in the second part. Therefore, the license of the game to take is not decided, even though the price tag is not the largest.

P
Pupkinpidoreba 26.12.19

Glnai
Driver all the latest. My video card pulls the Witcher 3 on minimum salary so de fps.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.12.19

OkGo
OkGo wrote:
At a time when I had 4 GB of RAM, a q8200 and gtx 260 too such problem was. More than 15-20 couldn't see.
Have not solved this problem then
Weird.AMD Phenom II x4 940BE 3.3 GHz, XFX4890, 4Gb RAM
Spoiler

The plane must be disabled

O
OkGo 26.12.19

[Denis]
I then tried everything I could, the plane was no exception.
And yet err on the version of the game, then it's a faced.

Well, in fairness: q8200 still weaker than AMD Phenom II x4 940BE and the gtx 260 is weaker than the 4890.