3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
C.D.Z 76 02.09.19 11:53 pm

Name your favorite character from any games!

Who is the most beloved character of the games (can name more than one)
For example: GTA SA, Far Cry 1 2 3 4 5 Primal, Mass Effect 1 2 3, etc
273 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChelseaFan8 02.09.19

i
italien 02.09.19

Carl Johnson GTA San Andreas

K
Kostya_Evd 02.09.19

Ellis from the recent Detroit:Become Human

y
ya futbolnyy m 02.09.19

Joseph Led from Far Cry 5

c
cocakolya 02.09.19

Commander Shepard, Mass Effect

m
mr.Grimlock 02.09.19

Xv.O.vX
Ahah) Almost all of these characters are boring and impersonal. Crane poorly written character in the game about the bad plot, Tom says nothing at all all the way and creates a kind of blanks for the player, not the character. Dragon from Skyrim in the game with the worst dragons that I saw?))) hah), etc.

m
mr.Grimlock 02.09.19

Joseph led?)) Then just a freak) Well, as a character he is weak, like most listed here. But at least gives the appearance of acting and drama. Although again written very poorly, as the whole plot of Far Cry 5

L
LENOX IT 02.09.19

Nathan Drake and Elena Fisher, Victor Sullivan(Sully) from the series Uncharted

N
Nikolay Ololay 02.09.19

Mbantuwe from Far Cry 2, the Jackal from the same place, and Vaas and Citracca from FC3

G
Gex32net 02.09.19

Max Payne, Geralt, Lucas Kane, Paxton Vettel (FEAR), Duke Nukem, Lara Croft, Ezio auditore, Sam Fisher, Jason Brody from far Edge 3 remember, probably the last as well pererabotannoy the character line of Edge Lights...well, Nathan Drake is also kanesh, but still full of Kyle Katarn, PostalCode), Deckard wait a minute and listen to me Cain, Soap and Price.....damn so long I can, should be more exactly like that)

a
ares111assassin 02.09.19

nasus and teemo from lol

K
Kaylet 02.09.19

any female character!))
in General, it is easier to call the game than some of the characters from them...

M
Mr. Alien 02.09.19

Noticed that people included in the list minus Geralt wildly ! Besyat such children whose moms money on the norms of PK are not given, but they are not the passing game, unable to judge about it.

Y
YumiNaruta 02.09.19

Alionka from American Mc'Gee Alice and Alice: Madness Returns =D

D
Dark Kahn 02.09.19

Well, a lot of them. Type: mighty warrior or a silent killer but a noble and fair with a wide range of choice of action. And of course all the female characters in particular those which can be spun (ladies of the Witcher out of competition).

L
Lord Infamous 02.09.19

Max Payne (favorite)
Ash, IQ, Twitch, Valkyrie - Rainbow Six
Franklin - GTA 5
And a lot of...

g
greyWalker 02.09.19

Nameless from Gothic

D
DOMiGUN 02.09.19

Niko Belik from GTA4