3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiberriun 26.12.19 07:08 pm

The weakest, the most high. (Fallout 4)

People who what plays? And the weakest system where you will go foul on medium high?
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rockokos 26.12.19

intel core 2duo e8400 3GHz , geforce 650 ti 2 Gb, 4 Gb RAM - 25-40 FPS on minimum, but do not play very nice

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 26.12.19

Rockokos
You're in the city go large))

R
Rockokos 26.12.19

Alexander Garifyanov
I installed, ran, ran for half an hour, not came. Of course will lag terribly in cities and the slaughter of opponents.

d
dimOs1 26.12.19

Tim7472
and teksturki on medium in GTA 5

V
Vatanabe 26.12.19

Duuudeee...!CPU amd a8 5550m 4ядра at 3.1 Hz,RAM 6 GB,Radeon hd 8550g. this system will be playable?That is, at least at the minimum will be a stable fps?

T
The_apathy 26.12.19

Full ultra on i5 - 2500K and HD 7970 at 40 fps in open areas, 60 fps in buildings.

V
Vladimir Platonov 26.12.19

Vatanabe
download a Repack, check it out=)

M
MOZGOHI 26.12.19

AndrewMi
Oh right, a function of volumetric light eats a lot - disable it and the FPS will jump, as well as smoothing, filtering, look at the u tube.

A
AndrewMi 26.12.19

MOZGOHI
I have a min fps jumps constantly and where a lot of sags.Therefore, in order to somehow stabilize the picture, I twisted the settings a bit higher.Drawdown left, but fps does not jump.

M
MOZGOHI 26.12.19

AndrewMi
So turn off limit fps in the game, I have done.

R
RussPAIr 26.12.19

i5 3570 + powerful cooling zalman
8gb corsair vengeance
Asus gtx 970 strix

The 1600x900 resolution

Playing on ultra. Fps limit (in the settings videokarty) set 60 what would the map not to load, holding steady (not falling below). Without limiting above 100, but the game is not designed EA such the frame rate was off.

D
Denis Tumilovich 26.12.19

stable 60 fps

_
_zlll 26.12.19

Alastor Crow
ATP calmed)

R
Rauf531 26.12.19

The most interesting happened to me ))) I have a PC not a top but Witcher third tyanit on a high still! CPU i5 3.2 vidyuhi gtx 775 2GB well and 8 GB of RAM! The first three days of the game I pulled on ultra settings giving 30 fps! no ice of course but you can play well and the picture is good much! and last night turned the game to explore Boston and she started to slow down like a grandma driving a Ferrari! Thought to hell with it, turn settings to medium at least can play, so I have now even on low settings slows down! In the PC, nothing changed that's strange!
By the way, before I updated the driver on the 358 game just flew! but there was a terrible bug with the texture. When enabled, vats or the construction of it was green so much so that nothing is visible! after upgrading two days quietly played without problems

V
Vatanabe 26.12.19

Vladimir Platonov
Damn bro I fucking fallouta going to buy a laptop so I check the configuration that would fit,I don't have a car bought for this did not pull me ahrenenno cool gaming laptop!

M
MOZGOHI 26.12.19

RussPAIr
Another problem was discovered when I lock tried to open - it is impossible))). I have all the iron except for some ( Radeon 6850) fits recommended. In General, the engine then schirinowski, and in fact, high should pull without problems. But, most likely, developers in defiance of agreements with producers of iron - an older video card ( I do not mean his, and others like them), except the newest iron - consciously ignore, and often consciously inhibited. Otherwise? well? explain that on medium settings at acceleration of the system I have in Boston in average 25-40 FPS,and when off to the game to limit FPS on ULTRA and 40 to 50 issues even with a large number of people and normal batches. And something of the deterioration of the graphic component of my eyes unnoticed. The only reason that limits back set - locks can not be opened well, and a couple of other stocks found stability in General, no, Yes, and for iron, I'm afraid - as will burn nafig)) used at the previous comp. But I think we have to wait half a year and owners of computers who pulls Skyrim on ultra and high, will be able already to medium-high quality without freezes and crashes a pleasure to play. Now I have to disable some effects, like volumetric lighting and to cut off all extraneous processes on the computer - there is such a program Razer Cortex.

M
MOZGOHI 26.12.19

Rauf531
In Boston range rendering distant objects for a minimum of pose and objects too. Although at medium settings, many did not go - at me normally, although I obviously weaker.

R
Rauf531 26.12.19

MOZGOHI
The point is that the dog that I updated the driver to 358 I flew the game on ultra settings! that is iron essentially pulls the game quietly. And updated the Drava because when Kraft has a green distortion textures and nothing could be seen! Yesterday for an experiment I downloaded the old Drava and set! 5 hours of playing without brakes! but with these distortions is not possible to play (((( In fact I think it is the drivers. And Yes I put in the settings all at the minimum, even the screen resolution was reduced to 1366 2560 though I disabled antialiasing and other effects one figure slows

R
Rauf531 26.12.19

Anyways I returned the old drivers which I had to 358 and the game is on ultra settings smoothly without brakes! of course have to be measured with the fact that on older drivers in the game bug with the texture in the crafting and vats. But for now, it's better to play bug with texture than with the brakes. Conclusion: the problem in new drivers, at least in my case. With new drivers by the way, and the Witcher 3 I began to slow down. And old games on ultra plow! parameters i5 3.2/gtx 775/8 gb ram

V
Vladimir Platonov 26.12.19

Vatanabe
well, if you want to play F4 and a couple of new games I think need to be 17-20K UAH slightly more than 60K rubles... for cheaper machines can form a lag( purely my opinion)
he looked at the laptop today.. 10K UAH ... 4GB RAM, card Force W 840М think (below average) and percents I3 - 2.0 GHz... that is not worth the money.. the Price is high - no sense=)